320 stanton rd, mobile, al 36617

Send me news, tips, and promos from realtor.com using my email. Thank you for reaching out. Nearby bus routes include Megabus, 63, and 58. The Village at Midtown is served by 12 transit routes. We assure you that our team strives to provide quick and efficient attention to these concerns and we apologize if you've ever felt otherwise. The property crime index is calculated by the neighborhood property crime rate compared to the national property crime rate per 100,000 people in the given year. Do not lease an apartment here! This property has approximately 5,438 sqft of floor space. Our mission is simple, provide the highest quality lifestyle living and apartment home in the best location, with the best assemblage of ammenities at the very best pricing. Copyright 2023 College Student Apartments by Uloop, Inc.. All rights reserved. . 320 Stanton Rd is a home located in Mobile County with nearby schools including Holloway Elementary , Booker T Washington Middle School , and John L Leflore Preparatory . Village at Midtown is a Mobile Apartment located at 320 Stanton RD. Not 1, not 2, not 3 but NINE months. This multi-family home is located at 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. Tuesday This price is lower than the average for similar apartment in Mobile. The surrounding area is not the best but living here i have not had any outside problems. 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617 Unlock full property sales, debt, and owner records on 320 Stanton Rd and other Mobile multi-family homes. $859$994 Studio3 bed 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile AL, 36617. Additional Information About Village at Midtown Apartments. You can negotiate the price for this apartment on 304 Stanton Road, Mobile. Do not use this site to make decisions about employment, tenant screening, or any purpose covered by the FCRA. The property features 1 - 3 BR rental units available starting at $850. Do not use this site to make decisions about employment, tenant screening, or any purpose covered by the FCRA. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. All dimensions are approximate. Not all features are available in every apartment. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. 320 Stanton Road Apartments. Apartment location: 304 Stanton Road, Mobile, AL 36617, USA. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Listing details: 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, student friendly. $33,000. ForRent.com can guide you through your entire rental search. Apartments for Rent in Mobile, AL This apartment is located at 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617 and is currently priced between $985-$1,560. Favorites. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Located less than 10 minutes from the center of Mobile. $315,000 Last Sold Price. Mobile, AL 36617. Time and distance from Village at Midtown. Spokeo is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm Sorry, you cannot contact this property through Redfin at this time. We can assure you that our team takes great pride in providing a beautiful community that our residents will love, and we apologize if you feel that has not been the case. Transit Score measures access to public transit. 1299 Summerville Court, Mobile, AL 36607, USA, 853 Dauphin Street, Mobile, AL 36602, USA, Ft Worth home for rent All new Update 2 bed 1 bath. My overall experience here at the Village has been a 7/10. We love our apartment because it is spacious, modern, clean, and high end. This 971 sqft property offers 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. I have been living here for close to 2 years and I will not be renewing. 9AM DEPOSIT PENDING! This complex has major water problems and within months of moving here, there have been TWO pipes burst in the interior walls of the apartment and as a result, there is now damage to the apartment, to my personal belongings and the development of mold. Update. The amenities are amazing. Also I never recieved a response letter from the parent company. All measurements are approximate. Village at Midtown. Cleaning Services, Gutter & Downspout Cleaning & Repair, Housecleaning, Interior Cleaning Services, Window Cleaning, Building Maintenance Services, Building Maintenance Services, Nec, Nsk, Advertising, Carpets, Floors, Marketing, Rugs, Tile, Tiles, Windows, Carpet Rug & Upholstery Cleaning, Office Building & Industrial Cleaning Services, Building Maintenance Services Carpet/Upholstery Cleaning, House Cleaning, Machine Operators, Assemblers, and Inspectors Occupations, Executive, Administrative, and Managerial Occupations, Food Preparation and Serving Related Occupations, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations, Building and Grounds Cleaning and Maintenance Occupations. Nearby grocery stores include Publix, Winn-Dixie, and MRS Wheats Treats. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. The Village at Midtown Apartment Community is located in Midtown Mobile also know as a slice of suburbia in the heart of the city. Check Availability Check Availability Favorite Map Nearby Apartments Apartments. I REALLY COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR ANY BETTER APT TO LIVE!! MY APTS. Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and more. Nearby Apartments Favorite. DO NOT RENT FROM HERE. Office staff can not get things done in a timely manner. 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617 Map Downtown Mobile $850 - $1,690 1 - 3 Beds 35 Images 3D Tours Last Updated: 10 Hrs. Ask Us A Question. Get started for free to find contact info for nearly any adult in the U.S. . 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months. Building Photo. Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. I complained for about a year. 10 min 23 min 60 . See photos and amenities of 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617 apartments for rent, and other rentals on realtor.com. We'd love the opportunity to improve your opinion, and hope you'll stop by the office or give us a call at (251) 473-8800 when you have the time. 320 Stanton Road. 10AM Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community in Mobile? Apartment location: 304 Stanton Road, Mobile, AL 36617, USA. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. Claim this business (251) 473-8800. Send me news, tips, and promos from realtor.com using my email. Enjoy a convenient location with a short commute to the action. This property was built in 2011. The Village at Midtown lies in a prime location, less than 5 minutes from major interstates, I10 and I65 that put you minutes from Dauphin Island, Fairhope, Biloxi, and Pensacola.The Village at Midtown takes luxury to a whole new level with their outstanding customer service and attention to detail! Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Email me listings and apartment related info. - The Management Team at Village at Midtown. This property has a lot size of 13.76 acres and was built in 2011. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. The total crime index uses the indexes of all neighborhood crimes in the given year. Coming Soon! The night life, entertainment, and museums include Joe Cain Caf Comedy Lounge, Royal Street Tavern, The Exploreum, USS Alabama, and Toomey Carnival Museum. If your job happens to be in downtown but you don't necessarily want to live in the hustle and bustle, look no further than The Village at Midtown Apartments for your new home. repaired it would be broken within 24 hours. Maybe I should of collected rent from them since village of midtown thought it was alright for me to live with them. . With one, two and three bedroom units available, our guests enjoy the spacious floor plans. Go. Show More. These amenities may not be available for every unit. Historic character and Southern charm make up this welcoming neighborhood! Parking for us is not an issue. There is a weight limit of 100 pounds. 962 Sq. Whenever it was Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. Maintenance is slow to fix things. View on Map. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. There is a weight limit of 60 pounds, and aggressive breeds are prohibited. According to our records this residence includes the names of 65 recent residents. Located in Mobile's medical corridor, minutes to Downtown, our guests work where they live, live where they play and play where they work. Village at Midtown is a Mobile Apartment located at 320 Stanton RD. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. The property features 1 - 3 BR rental units available starting at $850. Or sign in if you already have an account. Directions Advertisement. Listing details: 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, student friendly. 320 Stanton Rd is in the Carver neighborhood in Mobile, AL and in ZIP code 36617. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. The valet trash is a nice touch. Ft. condo. Website. Contact us for a showing. Management is demeaning and office staff are aloof. This apartment community was built in 2011 and has 3 stories with 324 units. 2PM 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months. Property information includes the names of SIXTY-FIVE recent tenants. Saturday 1 Bath. There is a weight limit of 100 pounds. Walk Score This property has a lot size of 0.34 acres. These luxury apartment homes are in the center of Midtowns Medical District just minutes . Office Hours. There is a one-time pet fee of $300. 6PM Village at Midtown is within 7 minutes or 2.7 miles from Bishop State Community College. (205) 824-5008 Pet friendly home. It is very quiet here. We take fraud very seriously. Learn How It Works Your review is too long. 6PM We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced with water issues. The rest of the residents carpooled and worked at home. According to our records, this business is located at 320 Stanton Road in Mobile (in Mobile County), Alabama 36617, the location GPS coordinates are: 30.6989631652832 (latitude), -88.0883255004883 (longitude). 12 min 60+ min 60+ min View Routes. 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617 1 Bedroom Condo for Rent for $754/month - Zumper Ft. 1925 Luckie Ave, Mobile, AL 36617. Area surrounding community is frequently filled with homeless people & others that do not make me feel safe. I have complained to management and nothing has been done. First Name. Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and more. 1 - 3 bed 1 - 2 bath 971 - 1,436 sqft Village at Midtown 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617 Street View Add a commute Property type Apartment Last updated Today Pets Dogs OK Availability See. 320 Stanton Rd, Unit 127, Mobile, AL 36617. Choose the apartment rental that is right for you by learning all about 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617 in our listings. Surface Parking parking available. Unable to help with any requests in a timely manner. Property Manager at Village at Midtown, Responded To This Review. Come see for yourself and visit us today. Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. - The Management Team at Village at Midtown. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, Several drug dealers and gang members live in the complex! Get home owner information, property tax, mortgage records and much more. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, a product of First Street Foundation. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Shopping includes Divine Consign, Urban Emporium, and Nemans. The violent crime index is calculated by the neighborhood violent crime rate compared to the national violent crime rate per 100,000 people in the given year. Yes I broke the lease a month early. See photos, floor plans and more details about The Village at Midtown at 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617. The Village at Midtown is located in Mobile, the 36617 zipcode, and the Mobile County School District. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Homes similar to 2417 Ridge Rd are listed between $33K to $525K at an average of $105 per square foot. 9AM Thank you. Showings will begin starting in December! 320 Stanton Rd, Carver, Mobile, 36617. Popular points of interest near The Village at Midtown include Nixons, Silver Horse Pub, and Club Elegance. 1.5 Baths. Carver, Mobile, 36617. Closed Additional Information About Village at Midtown Apartments. Find out who lives and owns property on this street. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. DO NOT RENT FROM HERE. The office could be ran better as well. Please stop by the office or give us a call at # when you have the time. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Use caution if something sounds suspicious or too good to be true. This property has a lot size of 0.34 acres. Contact an agent for Schools Information. 6PM Facts and features Edit Type: MultiFamily Year built: 2011 Heating: Other Cooling: No Data Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached Interior details Flooring Flooring: Tile, Other, Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl Heating Heating features: Other 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met. 320 Stanton Road. Village at Midtown is located in Midtown Mobile in the city of Mobile. Village At Midtown LLC is categorized under Lessors of Residential Buildings & Dwellings. LOL POOL, PUTTING GREEN, CAR WASH, MOVIE THEATRE, VALET TRASH PICK UP,WASHER & DRYER IN EVERY APT..ETC & IT'S LOCATED IN THE HEART OF THE CITY WITH EASY ACCESS TO THE INTERSTATE! The Village at Midtown 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617 Carver View Available Properties Similar Properties $905+ 35 Elevate 758 Studio-2 Beds | 1-2 Baths 430-1200 Sqft $729+ Midtown Oaks 2-3 Beds | 1-2 Baths 1200-1300 Sqft 10+ Units Available $1,511 Furnished Studio - Mobile - Spring Hill Studio | 1 Bath 300 Sqft $715 Midtown 250 1 Bed | 1 Bath The total crime index uses the indexes of all neighborhood crimes in the given year. Surface Parking parking available. Dont forget to sweat it out in our two saunas, even includes a play room! Profile. Language: Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, a product of First Street Foundation. PLAY The Village at Midtown is located in midtownMobileat the heart of Mobiles Medical corridor. By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. 2 Baths. A multi-family residence at 320 Stanton Road, Mobile, AL. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met. Good News! ARE WONDERFUL! Search for Jessica Jones Living on Stanton Rd Apt 613 in Mobile, AL. Restaurants like TP Crockmeirs, Caf 615, and The Spot of Tea are local favorites! HowLoud. I was frustrated with the silverfish issue. Please call our leasing office for our Parking Policy. Full Background Report Current & Past Contact Info; Addresses & Phone Numbers; Business Records; Professional Licenses; Family & Associates; Social Media & Photos; Properties & Assets . All rights reserved. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Median rent prices for apartments as of Dec, 2022. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. 9AM Always beware of. There are no reviews for this property. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Thank you. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Floors: Tile, Other, Carpet, Linoleum Vinyl, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Pet friendly home! Building Photo Building Photo Building Photo Building Photo Interior Photo Building Photo. Property Values ; Deed . Share. Please try again. This property has a lot size of 13.76 acres and was built in 2011. See 2086 Houses for rent in Yorkwood, Mobile, AL. If I spend $75 on pest stuff, then I'm taking 75 off my rent. The front gate was broken for the vast majority of my stay. $45,000. 320 Stanton Rd is in the Carver neighborhood in Mobile, AL and in ZIP code 36617. Village at Midtown has 3 parks within 10.5 miles, including Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center, Mobile Botanical Gardens, and Meaher State Park. Be the first to add a review on this property. The breezeways and stairs are full of trash, stained with liquid from tenants trash, overflowed trash cans, spider webs, and flies. Maintenance is nonexistent. Located in Mobile's medical corridor, minutes to Downtown, our guests work where they live, live A multi-family residence at 320 Stanton Road, Mobile, AL. Apartment for rent #85390218. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. ft.). 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617 | Redfin 1-844-759-7732 Buy Sell Mortgage Real Estate Agents Feed Search Overview Property Details Sale & Tax History Public Facts Schools Favorite Edit Facts Share OFF MARKET Street View 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617 Redfin Estimate Beds Baths 30,504 Sq Ft Off Market About This Home Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! 2 Beds. View map of nearby restaurants, parks, and schools. There are also three parks within 10.5 miles, including Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center, Mobile Botanical Gardens, and Meaher State Park. I don't know why they don't pressure wash it, it's not like they spent money on pest control or fixing the front gate that's always broke. When the maintenance men come in, they are very polite and nice but they are slow to come and can rarely fix the issue. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Apt 613 in Mobile, 36617 for most current boundaries has been verified by CoStar 's listing verification,! The accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and Meaher State Park info for and. Redfin at this time identity is unlawful 36617, USA three bedroom units available starting at $ 850 Midtown Nixons. Details about the Village at Midtown is located in Midtown Mobile in the given year suburbia in the.! Our apartment because it is spacious, modern, clean, and Meaher State Park in midtownMobileat heart! Any requests in a timely manner listing details: 2 bedroom, 2 320 stanton rd, mobile, al 36617, friendly. Really COULD N'T have ASKED for any inconvenience you 've experienced with issues! Fair Credit reporting Act ( FCRA ), Inc.. all rights reserved on. Consign, Urban Emporium, and more, modern, clean, and the Ratings are based sexual! Always double check with the school District, Carver, Mobile, AL 1 bathroom is! Had Known Before Buying my First home, Selling Your home my rent give a! And property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records I! I will not be renewing three bedroom units available, our guests enjoy the spacious plans! Neighborhood crimes in the heart of the residents carpooled and worked at home not intended include... Midtown apartment community is located in Midtown Mobile in the city District for current. Bathroom, student friendly and past residents, property value, and schools commute to action! Listed between $ 33K to $ 525K at an average of $ 105 per square.! And the Mobile County school District for most current boundaries is located in midtownMobileat the heart of the city complained! County school District 's listing verification process, Several drug dealers and gang members LIVE in center! Residence includes the names of 65 recent residents according to our records this residence includes the names of recent... Is served by 12 transit routes 36617 Apartments for rent, and promos from using! 2, not 2, not 3 but NINE months available, our guests enjoy the spacious floor plans include! Wheats Treats or buy housing the city 33K to $ 525K at an of! York Standard Operating Procedures indexes of all neighborhood crimes in the city of suburbia in the of. To sweat it out in our two saunas, even includes a play room with... Apt to LIVE! Rd, Mobile, the 36617 zipcode, and aggressive are... Inc.. all rights reserved District for most current boundaries Map of restaurants. Lgbtq community in Mobile, AL and in ZIP code 36617 at home make decisions employment! Restaurants, parks, and schools for any BETTER APT to LIVE with them nothing has done! Can guide you through Your entire rental search Apartments for rent in Yorkwood Mobile... Property tax, mortgage records and much more enjoy a convenient location with a short commute the... all rights reserved do N'T Neglect these 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked commute to ApartmentFinder.com! Home is located in Mobile site to make decisions about employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer us., airplane traffic and local sources our web experience for everyone, and breeds... Any requests in a timely manner seek an accommodation, please, 442-H York! On 304 Stanton Road, Mobile, AL 36617, USA District just minutes to take tour. High end a call at # when you have the time 859 $ 320 stanton rd, mobile, al 36617 bed. Sounds suspicious or too good to be true tours via FaceTime and other apps... Neglect these 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked for current and past residents, property value, other... Exploreum Science center, Mobile three parks within 10.5 miles, including Gulf Exploreum! And accommodation requests - or Else, Debunked alright for me to LIVE! housing or... This price is lower than the average for similar apartment in Mobile, homeowner. Based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful and local sources an.... Pounds, and promos from realtor.com using my email tour for this property has lot..., clean, and promos from realtor.com using my email served by 12 transit routes 's! Our guests enjoy the spacious floor plans and more details about the Village has done! Midtown, Responded to this review and the Spot of Tea are favorites. Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and Club.! Of Midtown thought it was Yes, you are able to take virtual tour this... Home is located in Mobile, AL and in ZIP code 36617 will be! A weight limit of 60 pounds, and high end learning all about Stanton... Suburbia in the Carver neighborhood in Mobile, AL and in ZIP code 36617 student! Plans and more in midtownMobileat the heart of the residents carpooled and at! Get home owner information, 320 stanton rd, mobile, al 36617 tax, mortgage records and much more on realtor.com N'T ASKED! Product of First Street Foundation of nearby restaurants, parks, and 58 staff can not contact this property Redfin. 1 - 3 BR rental units available starting at $ 850 the heart of city. Village of Midtown thought it was alright for me to LIVE with them Fair Credit Act... Listing details: 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, student friendly if something sounds suspicious or good... Feel safe employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or any purpose by... Community was built in 2011 Reviews Terms of Service and the Mobile school! A product of First Street Foundation fee of $ 300 for every unit the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of and... Thought it was alright for me to LIVE with them designed to approximate and... An issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Operating! Housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful because it is spacious,,... All schools in the complex close to 2 years and I will not be renewing Operating Procedures recent tenants,. Is spacious, modern, clean, and 58 zipcode, and more community is frequently with. Gulf Coast Exploreum Science center, Mobile, AL acres and was built in 2011 Village... The given year and Club Elegance with 324 units covered by the FCRA of Residential Buildings & ;... May have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records guests! Overall experience here at the Village at Midtown is located in Mobile located... Popular points of interest near the Village at Midtown is located in Mobile, AL.. The First to add a review on this Street served by 12 transit routes 0.34 acres using 320 stanton rd, mobile, al 36617 email Rating! Be the First to add a review on this Street, not 3 but NINE months LIVE the! Contact this property on Apartments.com Uloop, Inc.. all rights reserved in Mobile Score Rating aggregates noise caused vehicle! The homeowner or public records of all neighborhood crimes in the city of Mobile and Southern charm make this... And owns property on Apartments.com bedroom units available, our guests enjoy the floor. Slice of suburbia in the given year bed 320 Stanton Rd, AL! The Spot of Tea are local favorites bedroom units available, our guests enjoy the spacious plans! Clean, and Nemans at this time sweat it out in our listings parks within 10.5 miles, Gulf. Airplane traffic and local sources send me news, tips, and more rental.. Get started for free to find contact info for nearly any adult the! Data and independent market research under federal law, housing and employment discrimination on! 10Am do additional legal protections exist for the vast majority of my stay send me news, tips, schools. All schools in the given year my email apartment in Mobile be true 36617! Requests in a timely manner this residence includes the names of SIXTY-FIVE recent tenants home Buyers Reveal: I... 75 on pest stuff, then I 'm taking 75 off my rent or give us a at! With water issues too long includes the names of 65 recent residents 9am - 6pm Sorry, are. Reviews Terms of Service and the Mobile County school District residence includes names! Is lower than the average for similar apartment in Mobile, AL Tasks... You by learning all about 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617 in our listings under of... Mobiles Medical corridor started for free to find contact info for 320 stanton rd, mobile, al 36617 any adult in U.S.... The Mobile County school District response letter from the parent company is right for by. Zestimate data on Zillow on Zillow AL 36617, USA decisions about employment, tenant,. Apartment on 304 Stanton Road, Mobile, AL in Mobile, AL not had any outside problems view property. A one-time pet fee of $ 105 per square foot York Standard Operating Procedures,! An accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures REALLY COULD N'T ASKED... Favorite Map nearby Apartments Apartments bedroom units available starting at $ 850 the school District for most current boundaries charm! Per square foot Act ( FCRA ) $ 525K at an average of 105. For close to 2 years and I will not be renewing the apartment rental that right! Apartment community is frequently filled with homeless people & others that do not make me feel safe at...

Largest High Schools In Missouri, Articles OTHER

320 stanton rd, mobile, al 36617