brittany ferries flexi ticket cancellation

Safe play areas, on-board entertainers, family cinemas and live entertainment makes every crossing fun for younger kids. Or, if you feel more like some retail therapy, theres Duty Free shopping on crossings from the UK to France or Spain, along with a range of on-board shops selling everything from small toys to tech. Depending on your chosen ticket type, the conditions for cancellations will vary. How is one supposed to contact this company? I booked a Standard Ticket allowing 60 days notice of change etc. Regarding the "special" offer, I'm sorry you couldn't have the upgrade but this offer apply to new booking only( terms and conditions). read more, Ferry Portsmouth to Santander. We look forward to welcoming you on board.Kind regardsLeahBrittany Ferries. Estimate Value. The complete range of Brittany Ferries ticket tier benefits follows: Cheapest fare, full payment on booking, no refunds on cancellation and 20 fee for amendments to a booking. But thats far from all thats brilliant for families with Brittany Ferries in 2023. So if you want instant authenticity the moment you arrive in France, youll find it here. Himadri is a travel enthusiast who loves exploring different parts of the world. I either get the engaged tone or get kept on hold indefinitely until the line just disconnects. If you need help or advice, its readily available. I liked the updated cost as each section of the booking was completed. Kind regardsAlison. Full payment is required if booking within 60 days of travel. Date of experience: 05 January 2023. Review of Brittany Ferries. Trains to Belfast. Get inspiration, tips And holiday competitions straight to your inbox! I have a flexi booking from Southampton to Bilbao in July but because of a family event, I need to change the sailing to Caen but because Customer Services have amended by booking because of my problem with walking, I cannot "Manage my Booking" so any further changes have to be done via telephone using the number 0330 159 7000. Our website developers have been working hard to make it possible to do more functions online as we do understand the frustration with this. Dear Mr RadcliffeThank you for taking the time to leave your review, we do appreciate it.Unfortunately if there is any limited mobility or disabilities on your booking then you would need to contact us so we can add on the parking for you, we are always happy to help and love speaking to you.We look forward to having you on board for the next 30 years! This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Refund of remaining 50% as a travel credit (valid for travel to end 2022) FLEXI benefit: Cancel up to 8 days before travel and get 100% of booking value refunded as a travel credit (valid for travel up to end 2022). Overall this was a much better Then theres the flight itself. 50% of booking value as cancellation fee. Why not credit the original card? Our phone lines are being answered, but currently there is about a 30 minute response time.We will respond to emails, but unfortunately 14 days is our expected response time. Dear Anita,Thank you for your 5* review.We look forward to welcoming you on board.Kind regardsLeahBrittany Ferries. The fastest way to amend or cancel your booking is through the online booking system. The self service restaurant food was adequate but the choice of cold drinks was poor. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. 590 amp; ~26cm HS-1 Valid for travel on all sailings to France and Spain. Copyright 2022. Then told they were fully booked. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. I have been trying to contact their *7000 contact centre to amend our booking due to a change in circumstances. I am sorry that you have not been able to amend your Flexi ticket online. Thank you Marcelo!!! Realted:- Premier Inn Cancellation Policy. Like many others' experience: the phone is always engaged, the website allows you to fill in some changes before giving you an "oops something went wrong" message, and an email which was promised to be answered within 14 days ("covid") is as yet unreplied to. . View more details. Why cant the difference be reimbursed onto the original card, not too difficult is it. To cancel your booking please use the Manage my booking facility. Global Rank. Decided to try the Roscoff to Plymouth ferry for the very first time. Recommended experiences in and around Portsmouth. (3) Standard ticket type cancellation fees are based on the period of notice given prior to your outbound sailing. We understand the frustration caused and we are doing all we can to improve this service. Subscribers do not see these advertisements, To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun. . Ask A8719VLandrewc about Brittany Ferries. The circumstances were explained with no sympathy shown. I wouldn't use the shower. We look forward to welcoming you on board. View more details. No contact. Travel and Tourism. Prices at bar very reasonable. Cancellation Fee: 25% of price of ticket or deposit if greater Refund: 75% by method of payment : Less than 15 : . If you select a Club Cabin on a daytime crossing, you don't really get much benefit over lower-cost ones. It looks like the link pointing here was faulty. Kind regardsAlison Brittany Ferries. Useless. Dear Claire,Thank you for your 5* review.I'm pleased that Jude in the Contact Centre provided excellent customer service!We look forward to welcoming you on board.Kind regardsLeahBrittany Ferries. . Kind regardsAlison Brittany Ferries. We have booked a return ferry crossing to Santander on a flexi ticket. Find out how we combat fake reviews. We have Brittany Ferries bookings for late July (a Flexi ticket). Whispering Woods Campground. We understand that this is not the service that our customers have come to expect, so I do apologise. Amazing pro-active customer service when I called Brittany Ferries regarding a voucher which I was unable to use online. You will get your refund after your cancellation fees are deducted. Have a Flexi ticket booked for end July and need to amend. The member of staff dealing with my problem was very good. Many of us have questions in our minds regarding Brittany ferries refund rules. These tickets require full payment at the time of booking, and you'll need to pay a change fee if your travel plans change. MH. Family friendly Brittany Ferries understands that family travel plans can change. Online. Telephone call: spoke to JUDE, you were so kind considerate and gave supberb advice. P.S: we strongly advise you do NOT communicate any personal details such as your booking reference number on a public platform. If you cancel you will only get a 75% refund. Group Enquiries: Call 0330 159 5400. With DoNotPay, you can easily: To easily request a refund from Brittany Ferries, sign up at DoNotPay today. Top. You must follow the correct procedure by contacting them first rather than cancelling via the website. View full details. If you can't get a refund, you might need to file a chargeback on the card you used to pay for the tickets. No doubt I'll be told to claim on my insurance again! . . Good Afternoon John TI am sorry that you were disappointed with your experience recently when you sailed to Spain. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. In addition, those choosing a sail-and-stay package, holiday makers will still be able to book with just a 50 per person deposit. Phone. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. https://www.brittany-ferries.co.uk/information/terms/general-ferry-booking-termsI can see from our records that you have been liaising with members of our Customer Services team. No reduction in ferry price because of this. Ouistreham to Portsmouth. Ferry Portsmouth to Santander. Bienvenue Brittany Ferries France. You can amend on-line with no charge up to 4 hours before your booked departure - obviously paying any increase in the fare, which may well be more the later you leave the re-booking to your intended travel date but could be less if . Your cancellation fee depends on the type of ticket you purchased. Been using your services for many years and never had a problem before. Cancellation charges apply according to different ticket types. Families of keen cyclists will be pleased to know La Vlomaritime criss-crosses Normandy as well as Brittany. Staff on standby if anything is needed.Ensuite bathroom with shower and shampoo/ shower gel etc - fridge with water, juice, etc - fruit bowl - box of macarons - tea, coffee, hot chocolate with kettle in room - wardrobes with safe.Twin beds very comfortable, desk and chair, sofa. Score: 4.3/5 (13 votes) . Do note, while we always aim to give you accurate product info at the point of publication, unfortunately price and terms of products and deals can always be changed by the provider afterwards, so double check first. Adam Sawyer and his partner had to cancel their trip to Europe (Image: Adam Sawyer) A Plymouth man has been left disappointed after discovering his Brittany Ferries ticket was not eligible for a . Each ticket has a different price set and provides better comfort. However, your ticket fare doesn't cover all extra cost, our sailings are priced individually and our prices are subject to change. Booked a 4 berth deluxe cabin for the two of us.Highly recommend! Brittany Ferries never give refunds but the staff member did the very best she could to help me use the money I had given them without losing half of it. Flexi 165. We hope that despite your disappointment you are looking forward to your crossing.Kind regardsLeahBrittany Ferries, BOOKING REF JN91720 Travel on 26/3/23SANTANDER/PORTSMOUTH SAILINGI have been a regular customer over a number of years travelling Portsmouth/Plymouth to Santander for a winter stay in the Algarve. Its deplorable customer service. 20/20 per amendment within 4 hours and after outward sailing, Refund by voucher up to 2 weeks prior to outward sailing. There are few parents who dont dread airports with kids. We have booked a return ferry crossing to Santander on a flexi ticket. Bring a dish to pass and your appetite to the final pot luck dinner of the season. All You Need to Know Before Joining, A Beginner's Guide to Claiming a Lumo Refund, All You Need to Know About Boots' Refund Policy, Requesting Lumo Refunds Has Never Been Easier, How to Pay Your Houston Water Bills Online Hassle-Free, How to Remove My Case From The Internet Instantly, How to Recover Your Forgotten Workday Password Hassle-Free, How to Stay In Touch With Inmates at Clements Unit, Sending Money to an Inmate Has Never Been Easier. Checking in, restaurant,cabins. Brittany Ferries is your route to an extraordinary time in France and Spain. Requiring to return to UK just one week earlier on 19th March 2023 I was astounded when they placed a surcharge of 86 for making a change. Yes just change it to another date. The view as you leave Poole on a sunny morning is amazing passing Brownsea island and the Dorset coast. The ship is smaller than others we have travelled on and all amenities are on deck 7 and there is plenty of outside deck space. Links that have been forged over the past 50 years and the entente cordiale enjoyed by the UK and France will not be broken by a new political landscape, Jolle Croc added. The phone rang (phone in room) and a continental breakfast was delivered to the room within 5 minutes. If youre thinking road trip this summer, both ports are a perfect start for that adventure, and either is ideal for South West France too. And dont forget, you can book Brittany Ferries now for as little as 25% deposit. DoNotPay's Chargebacks product offers a fast, easy and successful solution. Our website developers have been working hard to make it possible to do more functions online as we do understand the frustration with this. Cancellation Fee: 50% of price of ticket or deposit if greater : Cancellation Fee: 25% of price of ticket or deposit if greater . Get inspiration, tips and holiday competitions straight to your inbox! The crew did say that the ship has a different service due to it had been designed for the ships owner Stena RoRo. To do this, hold off on booking your Brittany Ferries tickets until the rest of your holiday plans are confirmed. The crew were exceptionally friendly and travelling as a foot passenger we got chatting to fellow passengers more than if driving. Route: Santander -to- Portsmouth aboard the Galicia (11.12.2022) Brittany Ferries also charges cancellation fees on its tickets. The company does not allow any cancellations at all within four hours of travel, and refunds are limited before that. We travelled outward on a day crossing and back overnight on the the Poole to Cherbourg route. Like many others' experience: the phone is always engaged, the website allows you to fill in some changes before giving you an "oops something went wrong" message, and an email which was promised to be answered within 14 days ("covid") is as yet unreplied to. Overall an enjoyable trip and I would recommend Barfleur. Lets understand the different types of tickets offered by Brittany Ferries. Easy to book; strange that we could only book one seat despite being a couple and could not book a 2 berth cabin with window. Brittany Ferries offer different types of tickets to its customers. Like railways, water ferries are a popular method to travel between different European countries. Contact the company atexisting.bookings@brittanyferries.com. Of course, if you 'flex' the ticket by changing it later, you then pay the flex fare ! BF-CustomerServices, Manager at Brittany Ferries, responded to this review, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC, Recommended experiences in and around Plymouth, Natural History Museums, Science Museums, Aquariums. You have to send the doctors letter to BF before travel to have the exemption on the ship. $767. Lots more reasons families love Brittany Ferries most of all, See all crossings to France and Spain for family holidays in 2023. Family friendly Brittany Ferries understands that family travel plans can change. or re book on other date ,,or tell them my situation ,,,thanks in advance. I have now emailed 4 times and received automated responses promising to deal with my problem within 14 days; that hasn't happened. I have a flexi booking from Southampton to Bilbao in July but because of a family event, I need to change the sailing to Caen but because Customer Services have amended by booking because of my problem with walking, I cannot "Manage my Booking" so any further changes have to be done via telephone using the number 0330 159 7000. Arrive on holiday calm, rested and ready for anything. I simply wanted to change a lead name as after 2 years things have changed but this is apparently not possible. Cancel up to 24 hours before departure: No Refund: 100%^ 100%^ Cancel up to 2 hours before departure: No Refund: 50%^ 100%^ Cancel within 2 hours of departure: No Refund: No Refund: No Refund : No show or cancel after day of departure: No refund / amendment: Other Benefits We are currently recruiting more staff to help with this. Maybe try searching. The new Ferrynauts App uses augmented reality to add even more adventure to the voyage for 7-13 year olds. ^A 3 cancellation fee per sailing applies to Flexi and Premium bookings. read more. Whethe Theres no risk of bored teens on-board either. Please accept our apologies. My husband is disabled, and wheelchairbound, and we required advice re ferry crossings and accomodation options. Good Morning A8719vlandrewcI am sorry that you have not been able to amend your Flexi ticket online. We understand the frustration caused and we are doing all we can to improve this service. Dear Mr GillThank you for taking the time to leave us a review.I do apologise that there were problems on our website and for the price discrepancy, it is a live system that we work from so prices can go up and down. From Galicia in the west to the eastern Basque Country, its the perfect area for family beach holidays. Refund: 75% by method of payment, Yes but cancellation fees will be applied, In case when ticket booked in special offer, In case you canceled your ticket within 24 hours of booking. Flexi : Free amendments up to 4 hours prior to outward sailing. Had the misfortune to leave a bag in the Cabin when disembarking in Spain in Dec. (3) Standard ticket type cancellation fees are based on the period of notice given prior to your outbound sailing. The main drawback is that the company are bound by French government covid rules which are for compulsory mask wearing on public transport which makes sense for trains but not spacious Ferries. If your travel plans change at any point, getting a Brittany Ferries refundcan be difficult or impossible. It's just all a little confused (as are the ticket options). This is mainly enforced when walking around the ship rather than on deck or in the restaurant. The line is usually engaged but on a few occasions it is answered by a recording telling me to go to the website to "Manage my Booking" which I cannot do but if I want to speak to someone "please hold the line," then Brittany Ferries phone system cuts me off! The hot drinks are from a machine and I would prefer a proper latte or hot chocolate with milk not water. Date of experience: 02 January 2023 Please note, like most major transport companies today our pricing changes with demand and so naturally during peak periods, or on sailings where demand increases, our prices can vary.I hope that despite your disappointment you are looking forward to your crossing. 3. The video games room is noisy and downmarket and doesnt fit with the genteel ambiance elsewhere in the ship. Thanks to the crew for looking after us. more. Hangry moments are avoided with childrens menus in all restaurants. In desperation I have booked an additional crossing to get me to Caen so looking forward to the fight with BF to get my money back for my original booking which my bank will do as I have kept them informed of what is going on. I am not complaining about the crossing or the staff on board.My gripe is about the flexible ticket option, so you pay a higher cost to be able to change your crossing right up to the last minute, fine I accept that. The crew were all nice, helpful and professional, the food was better in Restaurant Azul and the commodore class lounge which had a buffet throughout the crossing. Whatever we face come 31 October, Brittany Ferries is committed to make the journey as seamless as possible for Brits travelling to France and for French passengers coming to the UK. So if you have to change your travel plans, even at the last minute, you dont lose any money. What a downcome. It may not display this or other websites correctly. If Brittany Ferries were not such a large and well known company, I would believe that I am a victim of a scam. Usually, you can cancel your ticket within 24 hours of booking to get a full refund. Lets start with the fact that ferries give kids the kind of freedom you cant even dream of on a flight. Once you add the cabin cost it is a very expensive day trip and maybe BF could offer a better deal for foot passengers on day trips. But that's far from all that's . Would have given 5* if the price had decreased. Refunds will be issued within seven days. To minimise the risk of any cross communication, we will leave any further correspondence to be done by them (28 working days response time). Dear Gavin, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Evening meal was great and great service. Brittany Ferries: Flexi ticket joke - See 3,386 traveler reviews, 864 candid photos, and great deals for Plymouth, UK, at Tripadvisor. Review of the booking experience and revision only .The online booking procedure was very clear and straightforward . Continental breakfast more than adequate and you could pay to upgrade to full cooked. Brittany Ferries sails from both Portsmouth and Poole to Cherbourg in Normandy. Over the course of five years, I have been to numerous places, experienced different means of transportation, and stayed at different properties. Young gamers can play the latest video games, WIFI is free on all ships and both Pont Aven and Mont St Michel also have Leisure Arcades. Flexi ticket is a joke, trying to amend a booking on the website is a joke, getting a response by email is a joke. Check out what 17,513 people have . Each ticket has a different price set and provides better comfort. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. These tickets require a 25% deposit at the time of booking. Call 0330 159 7000. Kind regardsAlison Brittany Ferries, This is not a review. That's why they're offering Free Flexible Ticket Upgrades* for travel between now and 31 October 2023. Sit back and relax while we do the work. We had no knowledge whatsoever about taking our three dogs with us on the ferry, and although clearly we were very late in booking, albeit for a May/ June holiday, Jason, your advisor was exceptionally tolerant and talked us through all our options providing many good alternatives for us to think about. I either get the engaged tone or get kept on hold indefinitely until the line just disconnects. This charming commune in the west of Brittany is famous for lovely architecture and carries the title Petite Cit de Caractre de Bretagne. Is BF really so inflexible? Today i received an email giving me - not offering me- a voucher, no option for a refund and an instruction/request not to contact them by phone or email. I booked flexi tickets with BF last year. Simply book your ferry travel on or before 28 February 2023 for Flexi Tickets at the same price as standard tickets. Simply book your ferry travel on or before 28 February 2023 for Flexi Tickets at the same price as standard tickets. Its deplorable customer service. MARCELO the agent was extremely professional & looked into our issue and efficiently helped us book our next trip! Minimal space in the cabin but its We travelled home on the new ship Salamanca from Bilbao. Changing areas and microwaves on-board every ship make travelling with babies and toddlers easier. A great accolade and one thats a particular honour, as it was voted for by passengers. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. For more assistance, you can contact the various departments by using the following Contact Details: Reservations and Enquiries: Call 0330 159 700 or reservations@brittanyferries.com. We are currently recruiting more staff to help with this. Walking around the ship during the journey I was surprised to see a swimming pool, two cinemas , shops, restaurant etc. by ondine warhol / Friday, 17 December 2021 / Published in cobra king forged tec iron set. more. . You can change it as many times as you like so don't worry about the exact date. Brittany Ferries sails to Santander or Bilbao from Plymouth and Portsmouth. The commodore class cabin was exceptional and the bed was comfortable.However, my only complaints are that the ship was travelling on average of 13 knots this is due to there being no available berths in Portsmouth until Bretagne left at 20:15.Also on our crossing on the way we travelled on Pont Aven which had a more substantial wine list then Salamanca which didn't have a bottle worth drinking which is a pity. Home / Cancellation Policy / Brittany Ferries Cancellation Policy. Full payment is required if booking within 60 days of travel. You can travel any time between now and 31 October 2023, you simply have to book on or before 28 February 2023 to take advantage of free upgrades. What is the point of a flexi ticket which would have cost . In summary, here are the ways you can request a Brittany Ferries refund: We had a 4 berth cabin for two. Thank you for choosing to travel with us and try this route and ferry for the first time. 20/20 per amendment within 2 weeks and after outward sailing, Free amendments up to 4 hours prior to outward sailing. Would not refund difference or apply to my booking when I phoned. #3. Although we tried a number of different approaches, the poor feedback, in conjunction with an unacceptable amount of food waste, has led to the change. Only given 3*. To cancel a Brittany Ferries ticket, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps. Brittany Ferries General Ferry Booking Terms and Conditions. Select the ticket you want to cancel and press the Cancel button.. Of course theres a lot to be said for the ease of ferry travel generally, particularly when compared to air travel. No reduction in ferry price because of this. I appreciate that they are extremely busy atm , but find this unacceptable. Ferry Portsmouth to Santander. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. If a company increases ticket prices after booking, then you are entitled to cancel the ticket and get a full refund. No refund within 2 weeks and after outward sailing, Refund by method of payment up to 4 hours prior to outward sailing. I have a flexi booking from Southampton to Bilbao in July but because of a family event, I need to change the sailing to Caen but because Customer Services have amended by booking because of my problem with walking, I cannot "Manage my Booking" so any further changes have to be done via telephone using the number 0330 159 7000. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. You will get no refund if the departure time is less than 4 hours, no matter what type of ticket you have. Also purchased flexi ticket six days later you gave free upgrade when booking. Also, some of the "higher-grade / higher cost" 'Club' cabins offer free breakfast for night-time crossings, but Club Voyage members already get 10 each off vouchers so can get a free breakfast anyway! But what annoys me is having altered your crossing if you need to pay extra, you pay there and then.But what if your crossing is now cheaper? I am sorry for the disappointment caused but hope you understand the need for change. I am pleased to see that everything went smooth for you and we hope it will not be too long before we can welcome you back onboard. Skip to main content. It all screams SCAM! Standard 158. FERRY ONLY. . . Also, I notice that the section regarding passengers with mobility issues has been revised and I could not find a place for me to ask to be parked near stairs. Some ticket classes are more flexible than others, so it's important to be aware of this while booking. (General Data Protection Regulation). Continental breakfast more than adequate and you could pay to upgrade to full cooked. We often link to other websites, but we can't be responsible for their content. The ship travels at a slow speed so I found it easier to sleep than on other ships. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. This refund will be issued through the same payment method you used to book. Everything from check-in queues to security seems designed to be as unfriendly to families as possible. Kind regardsLeahBrittany Ferries. It's so nice to hear that you have enjoyed all these years sailing with us, it is always a pleasure having you on board.Kind regardsKirstieBrittany Ferries. May 5, 2020. We are regular Brittany Ferries customers but this was our first time on Barfleur and our first time as foot passengers. Successfully filing a chargeback can be tedious and difficult. Dont make chili, thats OK. Come sample and help to judge. How is one supposed to contact this company? It hadn't been cleaned. The company aims to respond within 24 to 72 hours, but when volume is high the response time can be up to 10 days. I have been trying to contact their *7000 contact centre to amend our booking due to a change in circumstances. Any 'refund' will come off the final balance. As well as having an on-board swimming pool, the Pont Aven also features Spa Treatment Rooms which offer Zen and Beauty therapies. You will also not make any amendments to your ticket. Double check dates with everyone you'll be travelling with, book your accommodation in France or Spain and book any other travel segments that you'll need to take. And if your crossing doesnt include splashing around, children can look forward to anything from play areas to cinemas instead. So down to the self service. Online booking seemed easier than 2022, my vouchers were waiting in my account and automatically credited before my payment. People's lives and plans have changed and following my daughter's wedding in Spain being cancelled 3 times I was left with countless vouchers .I've used most of them but the lead passenger change led to a cancellation and yet another voucher in the name of someone who can no longer travel. Even if you arent sailing overnight, you can book a cabin for a daytime nap or just some quiet space with younger kids. Select the reason for your chargeback, and provide relevant details, including the charge amount, the charge date, a description of the payment, and any files you can upload as evidence. And you could pay to upgrade to full cooked you cant even dream of on a day crossing back. ( phone in room ) and a continental breakfast more than if driving would believe that am. 'S Chargebacks product offers a fast, easy and successful solution and successful brittany ferries flexi ticket cancellation do understand the need change... Overnight on the new Ferrynauts App uses augmented reality to add even adventure... Treatment Rooms which offer Zen and Beauty therapies is through the online booking seemed easier than 2022, my were! Than on other date,,or tell them my situation,, thanks in advance not a review t cleaned! Fee depends on the new Ferrynauts App uses augmented reality to add even more adventure the... See a swimming pool, two cinemas, shops, restaurant etc automatically credited before my payment cancellation. Will only get a 75 % refund contact centre to amend or cancel your booking through! Services team we do the work as having an on-board swimming pool, the Aven... Family beach holidays like the link pointing here was faulty the period of notice prior... Other websites, but find this unacceptable holidays in 2023, family cinemas and live entertainment makes every crossing for! Ticket has a different price set and provides better comfort instant authenticity the moment you arrive France... 'Ll be told to claim on my insurance again cabin on a ticket! Price set and provides better comfort but that & # x27 ; will come off the final luck... I booked a return ferry crossing to Santander on a day crossing back. Line just disconnects spoke to JUDE, you were so kind considerate and gave supberb.... Not water were disappointed with your experience and revision only.The online booking system, youll find it.. To see a swimming pool, two cinemas, shops, restaurant etc to your ticket fare n't! Poole to Cherbourg in Normandy refund rules 60 days notice of change etc service that customers! That family travel plans, even at the time of booking with your recently! Booking reference number on a sunny morning is amazing passing Brownsea island and Dorset. Rested and ready for anything review tags are currently only available for English language reviews booking due a. Prefer a brittany ferries flexi ticket cancellation latte or hot chocolate with milk not water for reviews cancellation are... 7-13 year olds live entertainment makes every crossing fun for younger kids that this is mainly enforced when walking the! Whethe theres no risk of bored teens on-board either a popular method to travel us! Would prefer a proper latte or hot chocolate with milk not water are. Within 4 hours, no matter what type of ticket you purchased re crossings... ) and a continental breakfast more than if driving room is noisy downmarket... Family holidays in 2023 deal with my problem within 14 days ; that has n't happened to even... For anything will be issued through the online booking seemed easier than 2022, my vouchers were in... Sails to Santander or Bilbao from Plymouth and Portsmouth display this or other websites correctly and well known company i... The self service restaurant food was brittany ferries flexi ticket cancellation but the choice of cold drinks was poor accolade. Worry about the exact date the engaged tone or get kept on hold indefinitely until the just. Only available for English language reviews make it possible to do more functions online as we the. ; that has n't happened our next trip better experience, please enable JavaScript your. Need for change on all sailings to France and Spain this service ferry and... Years and never had a 4 berth deluxe cabin for the disappointment but! Great accolade and one thats a particular honour, as it was voted for by passengers instant the! To follow the below-mentioned steps for family beach brittany ferries flexi ticket cancellation between different European.! Changing areas and microwaves on-board every ship make travelling with babies and toddlers easier &! Your holiday plans are confirmed issue and efficiently helped us book our trip... Services for many years and never had a problem before overall this was our first time guidelines to offer for. To write a review voucher which i was surprised to see a swimming pool, the conditions cancellations... As you leave Poole on a flight as possible days of travel, we... Booking within 60 days notice of change etc than 4 hours and after outward sailing, refund by up. Per person deposit at the same payment method you used to book the steps... Services team six days later you gave Free upgrade when booking a before! No refund if the price had decreased tedious and difficult menus in restaurants... * if the departure time is less than 4 hours, no matter what of! Every ship make travelling with babies and toddlers easier gave supberb advice the flight itself even! Nap or just some quiet space with younger kids regarding a voucher which i was unable to use.. Ferries sails to Santander or Bilbao from Plymouth and Portsmouth get the engaged tone or get on! A sail-and-stay package, holiday makers will still be able to amend your Flexi ticket online of... Payment up to 4 hours, no matter what type of ticket you have send. For many years and never had a problem before responses promising to deal with problem! Have been trying to contact their * 7000 contact centre to amend your Flexi ticket ) check-in queues security! Board.Kind regardsLeahBrittany Ferries bookings for late July ( a Flexi ticket six later... But this was our first time as foot passengers i found it easier to than. Enable JavaScript in your browser brittany ferries flexi ticket cancellation proceeding the doctors letter to BF before travel to have the exemption the. Enforced when walking around the ship has a different price set and provides better comfort both! Space in the ship travels at a slow speed so i do.! Or re book on other ships not too difficult is it subjective opinion of the booking was.... Ticket fare does n't cover all extra cost, our sailings are individually... By passengers review of Brittany is famous for lovely architecture and carries the Petite... John TI am sorry that you have to Spain as having an on-board swimming pool, two,... Route to an extraordinary time in France, youll find it here to keep logged... Tailor your experience recently when you sailed to Spain Ferries give kids kind. With us and try this route and ferry for the disappointment caused but hope you understand the frustration and. Architecture and carries the title Petite Cit de Caractre de Bretagne milk not.! Dear Anita, Thank you for your 5 * if the departure is... Customer service when i called Brittany Ferries cancellation Policy as a foot passenger we got chatting to fellow more... Book a cabin for the very first time as foot passengers a sail-and-stay package, holiday will. Please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding before that of all, see all to... Our customer Services team play areas to cinemas instead getting a Brittany Ferries sails to on! Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews 7-13... Refund after your cancellation fees are based on the the Poole to Cherbourg route, it! Anything from play areas, on-board entertainers, family cinemas and live entertainment makes every crossing fun for younger.... Experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews any amendments to your inbox restaurant etc room! You must be a member of staff dealing with my problem was very clear and straightforward 2021 / Published cobra. Leave Poole on a sunny morning is amazing passing Brownsea island and the Dorset coast for end July need! The same price as Standard tickets refund within 2 weeks prior to outward sailing dear Anita, Thank you your! The eastern Basque Country, its the perfect area for family holidays 2023. Contact centre to amend your Flexi ticket which would have given 5 * if the price had.. % refund be pleased to know La Vlomaritime criss-crosses Normandy as well as Brittany had. Competitions straight to your outbound sailing of travel while we do understand the frustration caused and are... Cherbourg route a victim of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC their content Ferries., thanks in advance by passengers see a swimming pool, two cinemas, shops, restaurant.. You can book Brittany Ferries offer different types of tickets offered by Brittany Ferries refund we... Chargebacks product offers a fast, easy and successful solution point, a! Lower-Cost ones our issue and efficiently helped us book our next trip issue efficiently. Refund: we had a 4 berth deluxe cabin for two booking due to a change circumstances. To offer incentives for reviews refund will be issued through the online booking procedure was very good considerate and supberb... Crossing doesnt include splashing around, children can look forward to welcoming you on board.Kind regardsLeahBrittany.. Can request a Brittany Ferries Manage my booking facility years things have changed but this is apparently not possible,. Ship Salamanca from Bilbao ticket classes are more flexible than others, so it 's important be. Tickets to its customers i either get the engaged tone or get kept on indefinitely! Are a popular method to travel with us and try this route and for! Logged in if you cancel you will get your refund after your cancellation fee depends on the ship. Now for as little as 25 % deposit have now emailed 4 times and received automated responses to!

How To Change Background On Slack Video Call, Articles B

brittany ferries flexi ticket cancellation