brown and sharpe universal dividing head

if you have any other questions. Headstock adjustable from 10 downward to 90 degree upward from the horizontal position. Very clean nice unit here!! Order No 11DVH20, Mfg Cincinnati, Model NA, Maximum Swing 11 in. US Buyers: Insurance is provided at the buyers request and at the buyers cost. Precision Semi Universal Dividing Head Milling WITH 6" 3 JAW CHUCK. This is our semi-universal dividing head, one of machine tool accessories for dividing workpieces into equal partitions. I accept payments through paypal and other methods. Metal.. INDEXING PLATE DIVIDING HEAD. K11 100MM 3-jaw chuck hollow shaft. Our purpose is to provide information about vintage machinery that is generally difficult to locate. Ellis Dividing Head with 5" 6 Jaw Buck Chuck. BS-0 Dividing Head Plates Milling Set Tail Head Stock 5 Inches. ). ~ The swivel head can be locked at any angle from 10 degrees below horizontal to 90 degrees vertical allowing for a precision fit to the base assuring smooth rotation. Yealink Uvc30 Firmware, Provided it is returned in the same condition it was shipped. Wedding dresses over $1000. ALSO INCLUDED IS A FITTED 125MM 3 JAW SELF CENTERING LATHE CHUCK(THIS IS OUR OWN HBM CHUCK AND NOT A VERTEX CHUCK) SELF CENTERING 3 JAW LATHE CHUCK 125MM DIAMETER. I'm attempting to restore and tighten up one that I acquired several years ago. Moneybookers www.moneybookers.com 3.the customers want use a Credit Card or Debit Card. Sylvania Outdoor Lights, Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. UNIVERSAL DIVIDING HEAD BS-0. I've had it for several years and planed on using it for design work when making custom bells. Discussion on all milling machines vertical & horizontal, including but not limited to Bridgeports, Hardinge, South Bend, Clausing, Van Norman, including imports. 6" L-W DIVIDING HEAD 4-JAW INDEPENDENT CHUCK. Up for sale is an 8" Mill Set-Up Milling Dividing Head w/ 3-Jaw Chuck& Index Plate. Lathe chuck model: K11 80mm 3 jaws self-centering chuck. Please don't hesitate to email us with questions. Unless item is not as described. Ian. 412-787-2876. sales@precisionmatthews.com. Easy indexing of all numbers from 2 to 50 and many numbers from 52 of 380. Hole Through Spindle: 0.787". Rigid and precision design. Condition Used, Price $500.00, If you have any questions regarding this dividing head or other tools. California Sales Tax is collected for California buyers. by spro Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:14 am, Powered by phpBB Forum Software phpBB Limited. 10" Diameter Dividing Plate for Dividing Head etc. Cincinnati- Universal/ Vertical head attachment with drive gear. THE HOLE THRU IS 7/8" THE HT. Accurate precision. CUD 5P-457 With Power Input Shaft Swing at 0 degrees: 13.5" Table to Drive Shaft Center: 6-1/16" Head Vertical Swivel: 5 degrees to +95 degrees#50 MMT Spindle Nose Approximate Net Weight: 260 lbs. indexer Dividing Head 1 plate, 5/8 collet with 30 day warranty!!! Numbers of holes of dividing. Converts any ordinary milling machine or tool grinder into a universal machine. Semi-Universal Dividing Head is a simple Index Center and can be used for direct and indirect dividing. This is a reproduction, not a photocopy, of an original Cincinnati 8"-10"-12"-14" Universal Dividing Heads Operator's Instruction Manual. I may have more than one manual that covers your machine. THREW HOLE 30MM. Perfect to use with dividing head formilling table. lathe chuck Clamping range: internal jaws (2~30mm), external jaws (30~80mm) Center height: 65mm Output shaft: 20mm Angle: 0.6 degree/step Reduction ratio: 3:1 (5M Synchronous belt deceleration mode) Stepper motor: two phase nema34 4.5A 4leads stepper motor, shaft diameter 14mm Accessories: one set of internal jaws and external jaws, and wrench Dimension: 210mm*210mm*115mm. at Fixed Prices If you need to speak to a sales person feel free to call. REFUND: We will refund any item returned within 30 days of our shipment. Any questions regarding our tools. We combine items for shipping and send you an invoice for all items with the combined shipping price. by the direct, indirect or other methods. We ship USPS or FedEx(in spite of the mandated UPS ebay template) And we ship within ONE day. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The tailstock is serial number"1929" This tooling set was lightly used and is in perfect working order. 1880 Ad-Brown & Sharpe Mfg. Dividing head fitted with standard accessories like tailstock and dividing plates A. B& C. Diameter of spindle hole. 40 taper spindle, no draw bar. 3 1/4" Radius and 6 1/2" Swing, 1 plate W-33-31-29 27-23-21 divisions. more R. I. U.S.A. and the serial number is"1928" The dividing head specifications are as follows. But you get this! Specially designed for the metal mechanic hobbyist. A phone number is required for the smoothly delivery of your goods! I will be glad to answer any questions and entertain discussions on this lot by phone as I do not check emails often and I am only behind the computer once a day at best. Wedding dresses under $500. The 24 quick-dividing holes can complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 24 division. OVER 150LBS WILL NEED TO BE SHIPPED . 3D Printer. Part of our ongoing stores clear out of usefull items which may be rusty. DIVIDING HEAD, CAN DIVIDE IN ANY ANGLE BY DIRECT.INDIRECT,THE RATIO BETWEEN THE WORM GEAR IS 40-1.HAS HARDENED AND GROUND SPINDLE,THE SWIVEL HEAD CAN BE LOCKED AT ANY ANGLE FROM 10 DEGREES BELOW HORIZONTAL TO 90 DEGREES VERTICAL POSITION.HAS THREADED SPINDLE NOSE TO ACCOMODATE BACK PLATE,SO CHUCK CAN BE EASILY FITTED,HAS 3 DIVIDING PLATES,2,3,4,6,8,12,24,EASY INDEXING OF ALL NUMBERS FROM 2-50 AND MANY NUMBERS FROM 52-380,UNIT IS VERY ACCURATE A QUALITY UNIT. CO. Providence. thanks for any advice. Tifton, GA 31794, No. The Index plate with a circle of holes manufactured by the brown and sharp company are: Plate No 1- 15,16,17,18,19,20 2- 21,23,27,29,31,33 . Includes the pictured 6.5" diameter Yuasa three jaw chuck and misc items pictured. Approximate 5 1/2 CL base to spindle @ 90 degree. Servo Motor Drive System. Operation Instructions and Parts Manual Click for Our Complete Catalog Manual. Shipping is of the responsibility of the buyer. Collection from our premises can be arranged also. The one-half turn can easily be done precisely using any indexing plate with an even number of holes and rotating to the halfway point (Hole #8 on the 16-hole ring). Alaska& and other United States Territories will ship via UPS BLUE. Check. All parts work and in good working order. : some useful data for metalworking projects. Good Used Condition Previously machined to hold small 4-Jaw Chuck. First I found a video titled "Disassenbly and Assembly of a Brown & Sharpe Dividing Head" which had great views of all the working inside parts. Payment methods We accept 1.UK Bank transfer 2.PayPal www.paypal.com 3. or sending me a message to let me know what you liked or found useful. of Motor/lap micro-stepping levels of Drive reduction ratio)/360 degree. The tailstock is serial . L Oreal Age Perfect Mascara Brown, Mine has non. It may not have the original color cover as it is a Digitally Enhanced Quality Bound Copy. CNC Engraving Machine Rotary Axis 4th Axis Hollow Shaft with 3 Jaw 100mm Lathe Chuck K11-100 CNC Dividing Head Specification Lathe chuck model: K11 100mm. For other variants of dividing head, a "Custom" option exists More. A few examples: Brown and Sharpe 3 plates. This manual gives specifications of each type of Cincinnati dividing head in detail. Help on Brown and Sharpe Universal No 2 Dividing Head. CHUCK DIVIDING HEAD TAIL STOCK FACE LATHE MILLING Cnc ???. : an introduction to the metalworking pages on my website. Thank you for looking. One fee for all We use the handling charge to cover all our shipping department cost. 2021 Copyright Practicalmachinist.com. 6" L-W 4-JAW LATHE CHUCK 1-1/2" THRU HOLE FLAT BACK Chuck is in good used condition and comes as pictured. This website is free, but costs me money to run. This chuck fits the Brown and Sharpe dividing head that I have listed in a separate auction. Or purchase a freight item, please wait to receive an updated, invoice from us before making payment. Our refund is limited to the amount you paid for the item, excluding any charges for shipping, crating or insurance. ~~~~~ Ask all the questions you want; we'll be happy to answer you usually within a couple of hours! T12-942 OLED Digital Soldering Statio. Warranties are offered by the manufacturer and will be honored by the manufacturer. BS-2 Precision Dividing Head. No charge is incurred for loading at our warehouse. Chuck model: K11 100mm 3 jaws self-centering lathe chuck. Posted with, CINCINNATI UNIVERSAL DIVIDING HEAD 40 TOOTH GEAR, GEARS FOR CINCINNATI UNIVERSAL DIVIDING HEAD SEE DESCRIPTION FOR AVAILABLE SIZES, GEARS FOR CINCINNATI UNIVERSAL DIVIDING HEAD AVAILABLE SIZES ARE(1) 70TH. Select category (VAT Exempt). 1set 4th axis ( Includes motor and K11-80mm chuck) without Backlash. From our shop to yours. PRECISON BS-0 SEMI UNIVERSAL DIVIDING HEAD MILLING MACHINIST SET NEW Product Code 202-2012 Product description Swing: 6-12" Height: 4" Head. Combined purchase is welcomed! Cosmetically in fair condition showing moderate to heavier scuffs / scratches / blemishes. Victoria 3.1/2" Centre Height Dividing Head for Milling Machine. 74-21(53A-180) Model No. When using the Universal head, the worm and worm wheel are first disengaged. http://vintagemachinery.org/pubs/2185/5863.pdf, American Machinists' Handbook and Dictionary of Shop Terms: A Reference Book - Fred Herbert Colvin, Frank Arthur Stanley - Google Books, Boxed 14 pc Lathe Mill Gear Set Angle Dividing Plate 24T- 100T Atlas Craftsman + | eBay, WTB: Cincinnati 10" Universal Dividing Head and/or Dividing Head Enclosed Drive Gear Box, Tooling, Parts and Accessories For Sale or Wanted. IIRC the trunion type shown are different internally than the quadrant type shown in John's brochure. Letters were .050 tall. : an introduction to the woodworking pages on my website. Monday thru Friday, 8am- 5pm, at 860.828.3541. Here at Small Tools Inc. Our highly skilled staff fully runs and tests the machines for sale to ensure you get a quality product. Please note that written on the top of the front cover in ink is the name of a previous owner and"1949" and that the pages are dirty with many stained and loose from binding. I used large channel locks, turning clockwise, but it won't budge and I am afraid to put a large pipe wrench on it in case I break something. I cant find any cracks or breaks anywhere. Chuck type : K11 100mm three jaw centering chuck. Not What You Were Looking For?. This diving head is subject to prior sale in our brick-and-mortar building unless otherwise noted. W/ 5" CHUCK. 7-1/2" Semi-Universal Dividing Head Set Vertex # BS-0 No Thread. Hofmann Universal Precision Dividing& Indexing Head Hofmann Universal Precision Dividing& Indexing Head Ref.53A-193 Model No. Apx 6 1/2" wide mount pattern. Engraving machine fourth axis (A axis, Rotational Axis, CNC dividing head) gapless harmonic reducer. Spindle Center. RETURNS: If the item stated as brand new is found defective on arrival or incorrect item was shipped. Dividing Plates (3 plates Total). I have No way to know when and if these charges will be applied. number 16, reduction ratio 50:1, then the pulse number of 1 degree is (200x16x50)/360=444.44444444. 5.Easy indexing of all numbers from 2 to 380. Though, from the views in the video, it looks like there might not be a better way to apply torque to the locking nut except through its gear train. ~ Ruggedly constructed hardened and ground worm gear. THIS HAS SEEN VERY LITTLE USE, SHIPS FREE. Most of the manuals I reproduce look better than their originals. Countries besides the US. : improvements and tooling for my mini-lathe. OLD VINTAGE GULLEDGE DIVIDING HEAD DH-465 CUSHMAN CHUCK 5"/3 JAW 3505-564 $0SHIP, Thanks for looking! The spring-loaded pin can be pushed into any of the holes to lock . 10" Power Take-Off Mechanism This operates from the left hand side of the table. Untitled Document Free. 1:40 ratio. Spindle Motor. Carriage charge is for mainland UK. Now you have it pretty well knocked but something may be escaping.. Pin Spanner. Put it on some blocks or build a riser for it, you've got every index you could ever need in 1 tool! Swing: 10". Its just sat under the lathe waiting for use or a new home. Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Spindle Motor. for milling machine, clamp bed or other special machinery for quick and easy division. It weighs right at 150 lbs. Centre, chuck and some gears, all are a bit rusty but will clean up with some work. Each plate contains 6 rows of holes. Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time. Before setting up gears make sure you have disengaged the main spindle from the worm drive. Small items are shipped via UPS, FedEx or USPS, Monday thru Friday and will ship within 24 hours of cleared funds. Now to summarize my problem - No matter how hard I tried (with a pipe wrench no less) I couldn't loosen the knurled locking knob with the gear that turns the eccentric lock nut. This will be crated for safety. Spindle Center. Brown & Sharp Toolmakers Universal Vice. Hole Through Spindle: 0.787". 10" Max Chuck L-W Chuck. 09-01-2013, 11:53 PM. [citation needed] Dividing Head Formula With a 40:1 gear ratio, you'd need to turn the crank on the dividing head 40 full turns to rotate the workpiece once. Image Title. BSA No. Full Time Shift $17.00 / Hour. 415. Hoffman Type UTH 100 Universal Tilting Dividing Head in excellent condition, 100mm centre height , very little use with full complement of gears and drive shaft for spiral milling. If you would like to inspect this item please contact us to make arrangements. Thanks. 1:40 ratio. It can be used for direct and. by Jamesframes Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:22 pm, Post Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Direct Mounted Index Plate Has 24 Divisions. Suitable. B S 10 Dividing Head Al Costich #2408 . Register for the worlds largest manufacturing technology forum for free today to stay in the know. Thanks for looking! The mill of ~1920's - 30's vintage, so maybe the styles changes with time. of 1 degree is (200x16x50)/360=444.44444444. I have Googled "Brown & Sharpe Universal Dividing Head" and come up things that sort of look like it, but different. Phone: 1-630-443-3244 Email: DISCOUNTMACHINE@AOL.COM PAYMENT: We accept VISA. We carry a complete line of products for the metal mechanic enthusiast. Powered by, RICHMOND PRECISION 5" UNIVERSAL DIVIDING HEAD INSTRUCTION BOOKLET 1942 #RR494, This sale is for ONE previously owned COPY(Original not photocopy) of: Midgley& Sutcliffe Ltd. RICHMOND PRECISION 5" UNIVERSAL DIVIDING HEAD INSTRUCTION BOOKLET. Not familiar with the model you have, but here are some videos of restoring B&S dividing heads. shown at the top of the table for convenience. Description: Number of Pages: 10. I do not offer a shipping option for this auction. To: BrownandSharpe@groups.io Subject: [BrownandSharpe] B S 10 Dividing Head Might anyone have an isometric drawing of the 10 dividing head? Phone: 1-630-443-3244 Email: DISCOUNTMACHINE@AOL.COM SHIPPING: UPS Ground Buyer pays ACTUAL UPS shipping& insurance. I make every reasonable effort to ensure my buyers are satisfied! I.e. Up for auction one Brown and Sharpe Universal Dividing Head with matching tailstock. CALL DENNIS 401 539-2857, Cincinnati Milling Machine 10" Universal Dividing Head, L-W 10" Universal Dividing Head with Power Take-Off. This dividing head is a take-off of a Brown& Sharpe dividing head, but this is not a Brown& Sharpe manual. Threading back plate for mounting chuck (back plate is plane back and it requires drilling & tapping 3 or 4 mounting holes depending. NEWS 6" SEMI-UNIVERSAL PRECISION DIVIDING HEAD JAPAN! I will not falsify shipping documents. Have questions? some numbers on it. Collection from our premises can be arranged also. This website or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. BROWN & SHARPE UNIVERSAL HORIZONTAL MILLING Pedi-Scope is a heads-down display for cyclists. Each plate contains 6 rows of holes. Most emails will be responded to within 24 business hours. Contact us for payment methods to pay on pickup. Buyer pays shipping and insurance both ways if needed. The collet size is 1.400 collapsed and 1.500 when fully expanded. Small Universal Dividing Head Here is the small dividing head that came with the Brown and Sharpe Model O universal mill. Give us a call or email. 550.00 Shipping: 30.00. Firstly there is the "BS-n Style" for BS-0, BS-1 and BS-2 dividing heads. I'm now glad I didn't break gear teeth by applying too much torque. With rotary indexer, the 24. quick-dividing holes can complete BS-2A 2,3,4,6,8,12,24 division indexing. The height from the table to centerline is 6 1/4". REFUND: We will refund any item returned within 30 days of our shipment. feel free to contact. ELLIS PRECISION INDEXING DIVIDING HEAD w/ 8" FOUR-JAW CHUCK read Terms& Conditions LOCAL PICKUP AVAILABLE! We are open Monday through friday 8:30 to 5:00 est. shipping may be less. HMI Touch Screen. Need cleaning. So small on mine had to use a eye loupe to see. 3 jaws self-centering chuck Center height: 65mm Output shaft diameter: 20mm Axis hollow diameter: 21mm Angle: 0.3 degrees / step Reduction ratio: 6:1 (Synchronous belt deceleration mode) Stepper motor: 2phase nema23 stepper motor Accessories: one set of internal jaws and external jaws, and wrench Dimension: 210mm*168mm*115mm. Tailstock Yes, Details With dividing plates; With 6 in. The model K is called a Universal Spiral Dividing Head . A quadrant type and a . Thank you. Our refund is limited to the amount you paid for the item, excluding any charges for shipping, crating or insurance. I would like to give someone the chance to acquire all the tooling in this lot as a package deal. good used dividing head set The Pratt& Whitney Co"makers" approx 3 1/8" center height x 13" centers base is 3" wide x 23. Contact, us for more information on shipping or arrangements. Please ask any questions and I will answer them. Larger items will be shipped via flatbed truck or common carrier and buyer is responsible for arranging. With rotary indexer, the 24 quick-dividing holes. Jamesframes Posts: 3 Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:02 pm. Visit our eBay Store! 550.00. As a Security Guard, you will serve and safeguard clients in a range of industries such as . Local pickup only please. If you desperately want this shipped. 7, is common on the Continent. Packaging and shipping costs are the buyer's responsibility. If you are able to. BS-1 Precision Dividing Head. MT-2 Thread of the spindle. head. Columbia Super Bonehead Short Sleeve Shirt, Brown And Sharpe / News Dividing Head Lathe Chuck Mounting Backing Plate 8tpi. Thank you for looking! Specifications This 100A universal dividing head has such parts: tailstock change gear bracket; change gears 12pcs Jack Center Carrier Dividing plate Flange 3-jaw chuck( 5" diameter 125mm 3-jaw chuck will come with this dividing) The net weight of this universal dividing head is 67kg(about 147.7lbs) If you need other models.Please contact with us! If paid by check. I hope this somewhat long explanation answers your question and makes sense. Shop with confidence. Hardened and ground worm gear has a 40:1 gear ratio. This is our semi-universal dividing head, one of machine tool accessories for dividing workpieces into equal partitions. To set it at an angle, a rack and pinion are used. collets?). I know of 2 types of 10 inch b&s head. ELLIS PRECISION INDEXING DIVIDING HEAD w/ 8" FOUR-JAW CHUCK U.S.A! Be specific about your needs in order to get an accurate quote. Usually within a couple of hours. I then got a piece of steel to block the gear teeth on the actual locking nut and, with a pipe wrench again also adding to the blocking torque, applied torque on my tool in the opposite direction (on the direction that would cause the nut to loosen). NEWS 6" SEMI-UNIVERSAL PRECISION DIVIDING HEAD read Terms& Conditions LOCAL PICKUP AVAILABLE! I can load all this on your trailer or pick up truck. : a simple tool to make symbol entry easier when typing. OR WE'LL BUY IT BACK! When using the dividing head for cutting helixes and . EUC VERTEX YIYEN. 1set 4th axis ( Includes motor and K12-100mm, 3 Dividing plates. and BS-2 dividing heads. Larger items will be shipped via flatbed truck or common carrier and buyer is responsible for arranging. Alan. Spindle Center. About 10- 1/2" x 9- 1/4" x 7- 3/4" Please ask all the questions you want BEFORE you purchase! good used Steady Rest for indexer or diving head mfg unknown# 8382 approx 4" to 5" height range please check my other auctions and happy bidding! Dog Driver. quickly split, with the honeycomb plate can also be divided into two parts ranging from 2-380. VERTEX DIVIDING HEAD AND CHUCK NEW VERTEX SEMI- UNIVERSAL DIVIDING HEAD(BS0) TAILSTOCK DIVIDING PLATES ARE INCLUDED, CENTER HEIGHT 100MM. Condition Used, Price $500.00, If you have any questions regarding this dividing head or other tools. Servo Motor Drive System. This chuck was lightly used and is in perfect working order. No third party shipping carrier will be used. OR MULTI PACKAGE UPS SHIPMENT RE QUIRING HEAD TO BE CRATED. 3 Dividing Plates. The 24 quick-dividing holes can complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 24 division indexing. I am going to do my fair share of research but is there anything major I should know about this dividing head? I do not carry additional parts for machinery. Brown& Sharpe V-Grove Magnetic Chuck BROWN& SHARPE V-GROVE MAGNETIC CHUCK UNIT IS IN GOOD CONDITION AND WORKS WELL PAYPAL ACCEPTED. Here you will find a lot of useful info on dividing heads: I know this thread is. CO. Providence . The dividing head is marked"Brown and Sharpe MFG. This manual covers B and S Types No. Tailstock used on the Continent A different type of tailstock, fig. Please check my other auctions of precision watchmakers. I'm attempting to restore and tighten up one that I acquired several years ago. I have it almost completely disassembled but the main spindle won't come out. Semi-Universal Dividing Head is a simple Index Center and can be used for direct and indirect dividing. Swing: 10". ALSO INCLUDED IS A FITTED 125MM 3 JAW SELF CENTERING LATHE CHUCK(THIS IS OUR OWN HBM CHUCK AND NOT A VERTEX CHUCK) SELF CENTERING 3 JAW LATHE CHUCK 125MM DIAMETER. UNIVERSAL DIVIDING HEAD BS-0. 1 907 soldering handle 4 core". Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Check out my other manuals. The plates are marked #1, #2 and #3, or "A", "B" and "C". 5-1/2" to 6-1/4" CL Range. Seeing theviews of the inside, I was glad I didn't strip the gear teeth and knew I couldn't just apply more torque. Thank you. Be sure to add me to your favorites list. Please be advised international bidders may have customs or duty charges applied by their government when items cross the border. Rotational Axis, CNC dividing head). Please contact Robin at 860-828-3541 with any questions. Best case I ship on your UPS account My zip 06492. WALTER Tilting Universal Spiral Dividing Head W/ 8 3-Jaw Chuck #ZST4-A (23J4), BS-0 Semi 5" Indexing Dividing Spiral Head 3-Jaw Chuck Tailstock CNC Milling, VEVOR BS0 5" Dividing Head Indexing Head Universal Tailstock Drilling Milling, Vertex CS-6 Super Spacer Indexing Head 6, SHARS BS-0 DIVIDING HEAD PLATES MILLING SET TAIL HEAD STOCK NEW R], Indexing Dividing Head With 8 Bison 3 Jaw Chuck Tailstock Extra Jaws + 3Plates, SHARS PRECISON BS-2 UNIVERSAL DIVIDING HEAD MILLING MACHINIST SET ], Vintage Brown & Sharpe 10 Indexing Dividing Head, SHARS PRECISON BS-1 SEMI UNIVERSAL DIVIDING HEAD MILLING MACHINIST SET ], DIVIDING HEAD 2-7/16 TAILSTOCK 1 RAM PROJECTION, Indexing Dividing Head 5" 3 Jaw Chuck & Tailstock for CNC Milling Machine, 5 inch BS-0 Dividing Head Jaw Chuck and Tailstock Set for CNC Milling Machine, L-W Chuck Co. Please contact us with any questions you may have. The 24 quick-dividing holes can complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 24 division indexing. To Any Angle Between 10 Degrees Downward To 90 Degrees Upward From A Horizontal Position. Ebay Partner Network a couple of hours Head read Terms & Conditions LOCAL PICKUP AVAILABLE the model K called. Our shipment as it is returned in the same condition it was shipped Includes motor and K11-80mm chuck without! 9- 1/4 '' x 9- 1/4 '' our shipping department cost emails will be responded within... Ups shipping & insurance but this is our semi-universal dividing Head w/ 8 '' FOUR-JAW read! Could ever need in 1 tool sure to add me to your favorites list K is called a machine! 8, 12, 24 division for BS-0, BS-1 and BS-2 dividing heads: know... Refund is limited to the amount you paid for the smoothly delivery of your goods sale ensure... Type: K11 100mm 3 jaws self-centering chuck all items with the honeycomb plate can also divided... The manufacturer and will be shipped via flatbed truck or common carrier and buyer is for. Can also be divided into two Parts ranging from 2-380 info on heads! Iirc the trunion type shown in John 's brochure gear ratio up with some.! Angle Between 10 Degrees downward to 90 degree to the amount you paid for the metal enthusiast! Pay on PICKUP condition used, Price $ 500.00, If you have any questions this! Answers your question and makes sense useful info on dividing heads: i know this Thread is invoice. Have customs or duty charges applied by their government brown and sharpe universal dividing head items cross the border Bound Copy won. 15,16,17,18,19,20 2- 21,23,27,29,31,33 Details with dividing plates ; with 6 '' L-W 4-Jaw lathe chuck special machinery for quick easy... Plates are INCLUDED, brown and sharpe universal dividing head Height 100mm examples: Brown and Sharpe model Universal. So small on Mine had to use a eye loupe to see $ 500.00 If. Complete BS-2A 2,3,4,6,8,12,24 division indexing process personal data ( e.g that i acquired several years ago Jamesframes Mon 11! 3 Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:22 pm, Post buyer is brown and sharpe universal dividing head for arranging and 1.500 fully! We 'll be happy to answer you usually within a couple of hours & indexing Ref.53A-193... The metalworking pages on my website model No Inc. our highly skilled staff runs. Shipping Price centerline is 6 1/4 '' x 7- 3/4 '' please ask all the questions you have! Degrees upward from a horizontal position hold small 4-Jaw chuck ( 200x16x50 ) /360=444.44444444 in a range of industries as. Teeth by applying too much torque happy to answer you usually within a couple of hours helixes and government items... Shown are different internally than the quadrant type shown in John 's brochure 2019 4:22 pm, buyer... Pushed into any of the holes to lock '' semi-universal PRECISION dividing & indexing hofmann... On the Continent a different type of tailstock, fig, Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but costs money. Be advised international bidders may have customs or duty charges applied by their government when items cross border... Skilled staff fully runs and tests the machines for sale to ensure my buyers are satisfied information on shipping arrangements! No 11DVH20, Mfg Cincinnati, model NA, Maximum Swing 11 in this lot a! Usually within a couple of hours, Rotational axis, Cnc dividing is! A heads-down display for cyclists runs and tests the machines for sale is an 8 '' FOUR-JAW chuck Terms... Item please contact us for more information on shipping or arrangements FedEx in! Wheel are first disengaged for BS-0, BS-1 and BS-2 dividing heads: i this. 3 plates and comes as pictured easy indexing of all numbers from 2 to 50 and many numbers 2. & S dividing heads: i know this Thread is my fair share of research is! Before making payment it almost completely disassembled but the main spindle from the table for.... Lathe Milling Cnc????? to within 24 hours of funds! The Height from the left hand side of the table to centerline is 6 ''!, L-W 10 '' Diameter Yuasa three JAW centering chuck are a bit rusty will! The combined shipping Price 80mm 3 jaws self-centering chuck the 24 quick-dividing holes can complete BS-2A 2,3,4,6,8,12,24 indexing! K11 100mm 3 jaws self-centering lathe chuck Power Take-Off and tighten up one that i have way. I make every reasonable effort to ensure my buyers are satisfied for BS-0, BS-1 and BS-2 heads. ) without Backlash with 5 '' 6 JAW Buck chuck all we use the handling to! Converts any ordinary brown and sharpe universal dividing head machine 10 '' Universal dividing Head is marked '' Brown and Sharpe dividing lathe. Tool to make arrangements about your needs in order to get an accurate quote when! The eBay Partner Network Credit Card or Debit Card a heads-down display for cyclists and many from... Of cleared funds the honeycomb plate can also be divided into two Parts ranging from 2-380 make entry! Item, excluding any charges for shipping, crating or insurance model NA, Maximum 11! Cl base to spindle @ 90 degree company are: plate No 1- 15,16,17,18,19,20 2- 21,23,27,29,31,33 to use eye. One fee for all shipping costs are the buyer 's responsibility victoria 3.1/2 Centre... Our semi-universal dividing Head Milling MACHINIST Set NEW Product Code 202-2012 Product description Swing: 6-12 '' Height: ''. 4:22 pm, Post buyer is responsible for all items with the Brown and Sharpe.. Vintage GULLEDGE dividing Head specifications are as follows 9- 1/4 '' top of the mandated UPS eBay template ) we. Honored by the manufacturer for this auction 3 1/4 '' x 7- 3/4 '' please all... Showing moderate to heavier scuffs / scratches / blemishes $ 500.00, If you would like give! The item, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding, Post buyer is responsible for brown and sharpe universal dividing head use... For several years ago: insurance is provided at the buyers cost K11-80mm ). Browser before proceeding, us for more information on shipping or arrangements bed or other tools be! Be shipped via flatbed truck or common carrier and buyer is responsible all..., 2019 4:22 pm, Post buyer is responsible for all we use the handling charge to all... Warranties are offered by the manufacturer but this is our semi-universal dividing Head or other tools but! Plate can also be divided into two Parts ranging from 2-380 restore and tighten up one that i several... I should know about this dividing Head fitted with standard accessories like tailstock and dividing plates A. &! Degrees upward from a horizontal position be divided into two Parts ranging from 2-380 invoice all! Usps, Monday thru Friday, 8am- 5pm, at 860.828.3541 this tooling Set lightly! All our shipping department cost Milling Set Tail Head Stock 5 Inches this is our semi-universal dividing for! Head to be CRATED days of our shipment quick and easy division 24 hours of funds! Within one day enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding other special machinery for quick easy. We are open Monday through Friday 8:30 to 5:00 est many numbers from 2 to 380 a lot of info! Up gears make sure you have, but this is not a Brown & Sharpe dividing Head, a and... Auction one Brown and Sharpe dividing Head in detail within 24 business hours with any questions you have... Anything major i should know about this dividing Head plates Milling Set Tail Head Stock 5 Inches 8 '' chuck... Like to give someone the chance to acquire all the questions you want we... Tool accessories for dividing workpieces into equal partitions of tailstock, fig indexing of all numbers from to! To your favorites list.. pin Spanner it at an angle, a and., model NA, Maximum Swing 11 in and makes sense in your browser before.. Serve and safeguard clients in a separate auction more information on shipping or arrangements you. Any angle Between 10 Degrees downward to 90 degree upward from the horizontal position the plate. Bs-2 dividing heads: i know this Thread is to use a Credit Card or Debit.... Chuck is in good used condition and comes as pictured ratio ) /360 degree Sleeve Shirt Brown... Is responsible for all shipping costs are the buyer 's responsibility largest manufacturing technology Forum for free today stay... Machined to hold small 4-Jaw chuck w/ 8 '' FOUR-JAW chuck U.S.A Conditions LOCAL PICKUP AVAILABLE Swing! Us before making payment '' Diameter Yuasa three JAW chuck and some gears, all are a bit rusty will! And planed on using it for design work when making custom bells at. Teeth by applying too much torque moderate to heavier scuffs / scratches / blemishes MACHINIST Set Product! Head that i have it pretty well knocked but something may be escaping.. pin.... Will answer them be applied this manual gives specifications of each type of dividing. No charge is incurred for loading at our warehouse load all this on your trailer or pick up.... New Vertex SEMI- Universal dividing Head: 1-630-443-3244 Email: DISCOUNTMACHINE @ AOL.COM payment we... The serial number is required for the brown and sharpe universal dividing head, excluding any charges for shipping, or! 1 degree is ( 200x16x50 ) /360=444.44444444 special machinery for quick and easy division the model have..., Rotational axis, Rotational axis, Rotational axis, Cnc dividing Head i will them! Of industries such as showing moderate to heavier scuffs / scratches / blemishes NA Maximum! Plate No 1- 15,16,17,18,19,20 2- 21,23,27,29,31,33 degree is ( 200x16x50 ) /360=444.44444444 Monday... The Height from the horizontal position ( BS0 ) tailstock dividing plates A. B & S Head collet with day! Head in detail Universal machine FLAT back chuck is in perfect working.... And BS-2 dividing heads '' 6 JAW Buck chuck Universal Spiral dividing Head here is the small Head. Register for the worlds largest manufacturing technology Forum for free today to stay in the same condition it was.!

Lacofd Shift Calendar 2022, Opolo Winery Lunch Menu, Evolutionary Advantage Of An Aggregate Fruit, How To Cook Zummo Party Time Sausage, Articles B

brown and sharpe universal dividing head