guanajuato restaurant menu rockford, il

Served with black beans, rice and vegetables, Salmon, mahi mahi or tilapia. Salad Dressing: Caesar, Chipotle Ranch, Lemon Vinaigrette, Ranch, Vinaigrette Compliments you when you've had a bad day. Service was just okay. Traditional pinto bean soup with bacon, sausage, and other delicious ingredients. Rice and arugula, Salmon shrimp in a mushroom sauce with spinach, tomato, broccoli and aspargus, Three salmon enchiladas with roasted green salsa and cotija cheese. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. he is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I ordered 3 steak soft tacos, a steak burrito, a steak torta and a, I've been coming here for many years and no. Served with black beans, Three mini tacos on either soft or crispy tortillas served with rice, beans and your choice of chicken, steak or ground beef . Highly recommended. 5611 East State Street Rockford, IL 61108. We love the music/ guitarist an Friday nights and the margaritas. tilapia or wild salmon, Grilled mahi mahi in a white wine garlic sauce. is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. 73 Green Bay Rd, Glencoe, IL 60022-1230 +1 847-242-0501 Website. Rice and arugula, Grilled tilapia in a garlic, citrus and guajillo pepper sauce and served on a bed of spinach, Our scorching hot half-dozen shrimp served with pico de gallo, pinto beans and rice, Blackened tilapia or salmon with tequila-marinated vegetables. Food tasted good. Served on black beans. I found the food very. Comes with paella, shrimp, baby lobster, oyster, tilapia filet, fried tilapia, marinated shrimp and raw fish, crab legs. $3.00 Lengua Beef tongue. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. It looks like they have a great selection of all Hispanic products as well and a currency exchange. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (815) 964-6829. Menu for Guanajuato Restaurante provided by Allmenus.com. Salad Dressing: Caesar, Chipotle Ranch, Lemon Vinaigrette, Ranch, Vinaigrette, (Contains peanuts) three cheese, chicken or steak enchiladas covered with a mole poblano sauce. Served with vegetables and Mexican rice, Salmon grilled with our house marinade. Restaurants. My family's food sucked the most - sent back multiple times and wrong every. And the chefs here ain't no Rick Bayless, I can tell you that much. 2 reviews 1 photo $9.99 Cesina Salted meat. Tasty drinks. Their cakes are fantastic and they can make them very quick. Guanajuato opened their first restaurant in Milwaukee's Bayview Neighborhood in 2007. Guanajuato Mexican Restaurant & Tequila Bar Eat Menu Visit 1005 Green Bay Road Winnetka, IL (847) 242-0501 Now Open for Patio Dining! Your choice of rice and beans or the soup of the day, Your choice of three steak, chicken or ground beef tacos garnished with red cabbage, avocado sauce, radishes and micro cilantro greens. Salad Dressing: Caesar, Chipotle Ranch, Lemon Vinaigrette, Ranch, Vinaigrette, Shredded chicken, steak or ground beef served in a tortilla shell with Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and sour cream. One of the best Mexican dishes Ive ever had. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (815) 964-6829. Told my son she is sorry he has my husband and I as parents. Choice of Quesadillas: Cheese, Chicken ($1), Chorizo ($1), Ground Beef ($1), Pork ($1), Spinach & Mushroom ($2), Steak ($1), Three crispy tacos filled with chicken and topped with lettuce, pico de gallo, sour cream and cotija cheese. and we were able to enjoy our dinner. Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Highland Park/Northbrook. When we first arrived the restaurant was very warm. Will return to this casual Mexican restaurant again. Served with california guacamole with julienned cucumber, tomato and scallions, Our scorching hot half-dozen shrimp served with pico de gallo, pinto beans and rice, Grilled tilapia with spinach and mole. You can't go wrong with Mexican food from Guanajuato's! The menu is a bit of an upgrade from basic Mexican selections.For example, fish tacos are offered in a choice of salmon, tilapia or magi magi. Absolutely recommend this place for tacos. Milanese breaded steak avocado, chicken, steak, chorizo, pastor, chorizo and eggs, Traditional open-faced crispy tortilla served with pinto beans, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and sour cream. Name * First Name. Zaul was our server and he Served with black beans, vegetables and rice Blackened Tilapia or Salmon Fajitas $19.50+ Blackened tilapia or salmon with tequila-marinated vegetables. Awesome bartender. Good stuff! Rice and beans, Chicken, ground beef, steak, pastor or chorizo on corn tortillas with cilantro, onions, lettuce and tomato. Served with sauted spinach and black beans, Three enchiladas with your choice of cheese, chicken or steak in a rich red sauce, carrots, pota- toes, cotija cheese and sour cream. Ordered enchiladas with ground beef without beans (food intolerance). I already came back 1 time and I will continue to return for my bakery needs because I love that all their bread is made in house and not delivered from the city. Great food & drink. This is natural. Curbside Dine Cater Wine Events Gift Certificates We Are Hiring 815.397.2077 . Perhaps she should take over managerial duties - it would serve the restaurant well. There's not a lot of true Mexican options in this area but Guanajuato is solid. service is ok. drinks are good. Founded in March 2007, we like to say we are bringing joy to Rockford IL, and it's something we hope to be doing for years to come. Rice and beans, Chicken, ground beef, steak, pastor or chorizo on corn tortillas with cilantro, onions, lettuce and tomato. I had the pork tacos and they were delicious. We had a fun friends dinner with good food & drinks here. Service was very friendly and attentive, food was excellent. Guanajuato Rockford is located in Winnebago County of Illinois state. 15. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Served with black beans, spinach and a side of mixed vegetables. This whole experience and place was absolutely nuts!More, Terr - i - ble. Visit Guanajuato to experience the best Mexican food in Milwaukee! Thank you for ordering directly from our website which helps us to provide the best service with a focus on top-quality ingredients. this place has many good reviews for a reason. What are you looking for? Very good service. Served with rice and beans. Served with rice and beans, Three grilled hormone-free salmon enchiladas with roasted green salsa. Outside of Texas or Cali this was as good and authentic Mexican food as Ive had anywhere. 11552 US 15-501 N, Suite 205. Open MenuClose Menu Home Gallery Story Visit Order Now Dinner Menu Contact 1005 Green Bay Rd Winnetka, IL (847)242-0501 Guanajuato Hours Tues-Thu 11-9 Fri-Sat 11-10 Sun 4-9 Make a Reservation I've been looking for a good Mexican restaurant in the area Served with black beans, vegetables and rice, Blackened tilapia or salmon with tequila-marinated vegetables. Ph: (919) 929-8012 Cheese is optional. With Onions and Cilantro, Without Onions and Cilantro. Queso Fundido Con Chorizo, Taco Salad, Shrimp Soup, Syd F. said: It started off as a bad experience because we were all extremely hungry, David K. said: I had just come from a massage in which the energy worker removed a, Ash D. said: It's meals are an A plus but they can sometimes make it a little sloppy, Diana G. said: I heard about the hype of this place, but I was NOT gonna wait in no, On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina - Vernon Hills, Brenna C. said: We came for lunch on Superbowl weekend and were delighted by the, Abdullah A. said: Great Halal Chicken.. A bit loud but it's a popular place and they do have an outdoor area. Fish Taco Option: Mahi Mahi ($2), Salmon ($2), Tilapia, Combo includes a chile relleno stuffed with cheese, a taco (choice of meat) and a cheese enchilada. Skinny margaritas were delicious and tart. Great fresh food, creative margaritas. Visit Guanajuato to experience the best Mexican food in Milwaukee! Cilantro, radishes and cotija cheese. On Fridays they have an acoustic guitar player that looks like Aaron Rodgers and can play the entire "Bohemian Rapsody. Cold, mushy, prepared in about 30 seconds each time which shows it isn't fresh. Served with rice and beans, Two shrimp enchiladas covered with chipotle roasted roma tomato sauce, argula and avocado. Rice on the side, Three cheese, chicken or steak enchiladas covered with a mole poblano sauce. Garnished with red bell peppers and avocado, Three grilled shrimp tacos with avocado, pico de gallo, chipotle mayonnaise and cotija cheese on flour tortillas. You may be impressed with democratic prices at this place. Please come and enjoy! Rich, creamy guacamole with cilantro, tomatoes and onions regular spicy, Fresh shrimp cocktail with avocado, onion, cilantro and a pinch of jalapenos, Half-dozen shrimp with our delicious cocktail sauce, Crispy chips with black beans, lettuce, tomato, guac, sour cream and cheese, Two open-faced tortillas with ceviche, tomato, onion, cilantro, avocado and jalepeno, Ceviche mixed with tomato, onion, cilantro, avocado and a pinch of jalepeno, Melted cheese with spicy pork sausage. Our appetizers, entrees and dessert were all very good. Fri - Sat 11:00 am - 10:00 pm. I'll be back! Terrific food and drinks. Served with black beans and garnished with guacamole, pickled onions, radishes and cilantro. Tilapia. Served with black beans, guacamole and margarita's salsa. American Restaurants for Lunch in Glencoe. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. 519 Marchesano Dr. Rockford, IL 61102. Salad dressings: Caesar, lemon vinaigrette, chipotle ranch, ranch and vinaigrette. Served with black beans, rice and vegetables. Lost a customer over 4.00. Ordered the el molcajete and the food/drinks were beyond the best Mexican food I've ever had. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Guanajuato Rockford quickly are 42.2519569 ,-89.1058904 Although I didnt get to taste the seasonal Pozole it looked great. She is an arrogant, belligerent person. Ive read some of the other reviews and I dont think they know what traditional Mexican food tastes like. 2021 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved. Ordered the el molcajete and the food/drinks were beyond the best Mexican food I've ever had. She proceeded to yell at us after we simply requested an apology. Cheese is op-tional. With Onions and Cilantro, Without Onions and Cilantro. Served on a bed of mix vegetables and garnished with cucumber, radishes and lime sauce, Shrimp in a creamy mushroom, chipotle and white wine reduction. Nice experience, but no need to rush back anytime soon as I enjoy La Tequila in Winnetka probably just as much and for half the price. He suggested the Earth and Smoke margarita which was one very good margarita. single. The place was hopping on a Sunday evening and the service is terrific. One of ourfavoritesMore. DINNER SPECIALS EXTRA ORDERS KIDS MENU Ages 10 and under. Your choice of rice and beans or the soup of the day, A classic poblano pepper stuffed with cheese in caldillo de jitomate sprinckle with cotija cheese and sour cream. The service was excellent as was my Margarita. 815.397.2077 ORDER ONLINE 5611 EAST STATE STREET ROCKFORD, IL 61108. the atmosphere is good. Rice and beans, Mixed greens, cucumbers, radishes and pomegranate with a light lemon dressing, A traditional caesar salad with crispy romaine lettuce and crouton. Try perfectly cooked tacos, tamales and steaks to form your opinion about this restaurant. good and quantities are ample, You get chips and salsa - both good, but the salsa bowl is small so if you like chips, ask for more salsa upfront. Cesina $8.99 Salted meat. The ambience is wonderful. Salad Dressing: Caesar, Chipotle Ranch, Lemon Vinaigrette, Ranch, Vinaigrette, Tossed arugula, salmon, roasted beets, mango, avocado, pumpkin seeds sprinkled with goat cheese in a light vinaigrette dressing. Nothing had any flavor it was beautifully plated and fresh but food was bland. Natural brown rice available upon request ($1.50 extra). That was the last time we'll go there! Served on a bed of mixed vegetables. At this point you're probably reconsidering your decision to have JavaScript disabled. Pork tacos come with cilantro and onions only, Mexican sandwich made with warm telera bread, pinto bean, lettuce, mayonnaise, tomato and onion. Worst part was the manager. Margaritas, guacamole and tamale, vegetarian tostado were very good. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. She proceeded to yell at us after we simply requested an apology. We source the milk for our cheese from a nearby Amish community, and our own cheese maker crafts that milk into pizza cheese, per our own specifications. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. tomato, onions and cilantro. Great variety of margaritas. Having eaten here several times it never occurred to us before to write a review. Three grilled salmon, mahi mahi or tilapia tacos with chipotle mayonnaise, pico de gallo and avocado. All in all the food was amazing and the wait staff was very attentive. Website (815) 398-7502. Food was tasty. 4:30PM-10:00PM. I'm sure you could ask for the margarita salmon to be medium. Terms of Service . Chicken tortilla soup was really creamy and very good. Meat Choice: Beef, Chicken, Pork, Steak, Three tacos filled with slow-cooked pulled pork in blue-corn tortillas. Salad greens and pico de gallo, Grilled avocado filled with shrimp cocktail. Recent Locations. PLEASE CONTACT ANY MEMBER OF OUR STAFF TO ASSIST YOU. The food has always been excellent quality and extremely good. Have a question? Although we had text confirmation for outdoor seating, the hostess insisted otherwise. Served with spinach and black beans, Three enchiladas with your choice of cheese, chicken or steak in a rich red sauce, carrots, potatoes, cotija cheese and sour cream. Served with rice and beans. Seafood and everything are all very good Add cheese $6.95, Three mini tacos on either soft or crispy tortillas served with rice, beans and your choice of chicken, steak or ground beef, Tortilla chips covered in melted cheese, beans, guacamole and sour cream, Four mini cheese quesadillas served with rice and beans, The great american grilled cheese sandwich for our hardest to please customers, A traditional mexican favorite of fried vanilla ice cream and strawberries, Deep chocoloate baked served with vanilla bean ice cream, Our famous mexican cake made with real cream. vegetarian, chicken, Steak, chorizo, beef, chorizo and, Three soft flour tortillas grilled with cheese. Tortas Hawaiian $9.99 Gubana $10.99 Lomo $9.99 Especial Tacos Carnitas $2.00 Chcharron $2.00 Chorizo $2.00 We are committed to providing you with a fabulous dining experience whether you are eating in or carrying your food out. Esperanza's Chile Relleno Size: Cheese, Regular, A traditional Mexican favorite of fried vanilla ice cream and strawberries, Wonderful deep chocolate, flourless brownie served with vanilla bean ice cream, Our famous Mexican cake made with real cream. Choice of Meat: Chicken, Chicken & Steak ($5), Steak ($3), Trio: Chicken, Steak & Shrimp ($7), (Contains peanuts) Slow-cooked half chicken with a rich mole poblano, rice and black beans, Grilled Hanger steak with Oaxacan salsa and cheese, cactus salad, black beans and rice, Marinated steak grilled to your specs with onions, guacamole and a cheese enchilada, Thinly sliced beef drizzled in olive oil and OJ, with beans, salsa, avocado and onions, A grilled skirt steak served with rice, beans and fried onions, Our traditional grilled skirt steak served with a medley of vegetables, This delicious variation on our traditional burrito comes filled with Spanish onions, green and red peppers, tomatoes, cilantro, guacamole and black beans wrapped in a grilled tortilla. Get Directions Sunday-Thursday 4:30pm-9:00pm. In 2013, they moved into a brand new location at 2317 S. Howell Avenue. Really enjoyed the crab meat enchiladas. YEARS IN BUSINESS (815) 964-6829. They have fresh produce and the food at their restaurant is amazing. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Food was great. I've had a couple of OK items. Beef tongue. The only bright spot was our server - Isabelle. CLOSED NOW. The place was packed, yet our food came out in a reasonable time, hot, and delicious. Filled with berries, Chocolate tres leches cake made with coffee liqueur. Sat on patio. She could not have been nicer or more apologetic. Would like to see the owners participate on their investment. Guanajuato is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Got chips and good salsa. Dinner Menu TEPPAN DINNER ENTREES Each dinner comes with Shogun soup, Shogun salad, hibachi vegetables, shrimp appetizer, steamed rice, yakisoba noodles and green tea. Home page . Filled with berries, Our homemade churros served deliciously warm with ice cream, Flamed bananas served with con crema dulce, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. And the chefs here ain't no Rick Bayless, I can tell you that much. I'm pretty sure the AC wasn't turned on for whatever reason. This is not a restaurant to go for an intimate night out-much more family focused which is fine. Served with black beans, guacamole and margaritas salsa. I know COVID has been hard for owners like her, but that's no excuse to berate my family for asking why our food was wrong three times in a row. Freshly squeezed lime juiceno bottled mix here ! I didn't like the sauces they offer but tacos are huge and full of meat my favorite was definitely chicken and steak. Friendly service, La comida sper y la Atencin 5 estrellas !!! If I could give zero stars I would. Seved with vegetables and mexican rice, Wild alaska salmon grilled with our house marinade. The best Mexican cuisine on the North Shore. Our WAITRESS went above & beyond to make up for the initially poor experience. Zaul was our server and Grilled Guanajuato Tilapia $18.50 Grilled tilapia with spinach and mole. Your Choice: Chicken, Steak ($1), Shrimp ($2), All Three ($5), Grilled skirt steak and garlic shrimp served with salad, avocado, rice and beans, Half of chicken grilled with our special spices and natural juices. Told my son she is sorry he has my husband and I as parents. single. ice cream. Most visitors point out that the staff is knowledgeable. Fish Tacos - Grilled Salmon, Mahi Mahi or Tilapia. Rice and a side salad. Mon Closed. Manager never came over. Rice and black beans, Three corn tortillas filled with your choice of chicken, ground beef, pork or steak.Served with lettuce. Tilapia or wild salmon, Grilled mahi mahi. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Guanajuato Rockford quickly are 42.2519569 ,-89.1058904. Your choice of rice and beans or the soup of the day, Three Cecina tacos garnished with red cabbage, avocado sauce, radishes and micro cilantro greens. Lastly fried ice cream was yummy. Guanajuato - CLOSED. Rice and black beans. Combine all three $18.95, A classic poblano pepper stuffed with ground beef or cheese and in caldillo de jitomate and cotija cheese. Plenty of vegetarian options, great chips and salsa. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. This woman was incredibly rude telling us she had humans working on the food. Lengua $3.50 Beef tongue. A very diverse menu and delicious margaritas! Huge menu, multiple meat choices and plenty of veggie options. Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! We love the fajitas so much. The mock margarita was surprisingly good. This whole experience and place was absolutely nuts! The decibel level was pretty loud as well. The best part of the meal was the margarita! Served black beans, vegetables and garnished with cucumber, radishes and lime sauce, Shrimp in a creamy mushroom, chipotle and white wine reduction. restaurant in Rockford can rival the food in my opinion. All entrees include choice of side and homemade bread, All grill items include choice of side and homemade bread, 1/2 lb, served with mushrooms or sauted onions, Grilled and lightly topped with our own combination of herbs, De Jonghe Breadcrumbs | Crumbled Blue Cheese, All seafood items include choice of side and homemade bread, Cheese | Green Peppers | Mushrooms | Onions | Pepperoncini | Giardinara. Add grilled chicken $3.50, steak $4.50, shrimp $5.00 or wild alaskan salmon $6.00, Add grilled chicken $3.50, steak $4.50, shrimp $5.00 or wild alaskan salmon $6.00, Half-dozen shrimp in a garlic sauce with mexican rice. Love the white sangria. Open Menu Close Menu. Find that to be poor customer service and extremely cheap and off putting . prices are ok. food is not good - either plain/bland or bad. We use the freshest, locally-sourced ingredients and promise to give your taste buds something to be excited about. I know COVID has been hard for owners like her, but that's no excuse to berate my family for asking why our food was wrong three times in a row. Choice of: Ground Beef, Cheese. The food is always great. Served with cactus, grilled onions, rice and beans, Half-dozen shrimp in a garlic sauce with Mexican rice. The dcor is cute and you can sit outside if there is a table available. Bonita / Combo: Beef, Chicken, Pork, Steak, Vegetarian, Three grilled salmon, mahi mahi or tilapia tacos with chipotle mayonnaise, pico de gallo and avocado. My oh my, what a mouth does this woman have. No manager EVER CAME OVER though we requested it. It's a bit pricy but the burritos are enormous and they don't skimp out on the ingredients for the tacos. usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. 523 Marchesano Dr, Rockford, IL 61102, USA, 1125 Seminary St, Rockford, IL 61104, USA, 1402 Montague St, Rockford, IL 61102, USA, Food Market La Chiquita & Taqueria La Chiquita, 519 Marchesano Dr, Rockford, IL 61102, USA. Menu for Supermercado Guanajuato Rockford Tacos Cesina With Onions and Cilantro, Without Onions and Cilantro. Salad Dressing: Caesar, Chipotle Ranch, Lemon Vinaigrette, Ranch, Vinaigrette, Mixed greens, strawberries, green apples and walnuts, balsamic vinaigrette. Salad Dressing: Caesar, Chipotle Ranch, Lemon Vinaigrette, Ranch, Vinaigrette, Mixed greens, cucumbers, radishes and pomegranate with a light lemon dressing. Black beans, Three flour tortillas filled with cheese and either fresh spinach or mushrooms, Three corn tortillas with black beans, guacamole, lettuce and tomato. Terrible quality, poor service. Contact Us. They should not have an 18 year old running interference for a managerwho hides in the kitchen. Served with sour cream, cotija cheese, tortilla strips and avocado Cup $6.95 Bowl $12.95 Fiesta Salad $11.95 Romaine lettuce, red peppers, turkey bacon, avocado, egg and cucumber. Rice and salad greens are on the side, A mouthwatering vegetarian burrito filled with grilled vegetables, sauteed spinach, avocado, beans and cheese. A cool little neighborhood store that surprised us so much. Haven't been there for a while, not since they moved to this location. Opened their first restaurant in Milwaukee having eaten here several times it never occurred to us to! And authentic Mexican food tastes like intolerance ) mahi in a white wine sauce... Simply requested an apology salad greens and pico de gallo and avocado us after we simply requested apology! You that much by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable cheese & comma rice! Marks are registered trademarks of Yelp pulled pork in blue-corn tortillas the atmosphere is good the is... Table available online travel and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp, Chocolate tres leches made. And attentive, food was amazing and the wait staff was very warm was n't turned for! Know what traditional Mexican food in Milwaukee make them very quick, prepared in about seconds. 30 seconds each time which shows it is n't fresh ( 815 ) 964-6829 it would serve the well... Ive had anywhere 10 and under most visitors point guanajuato restaurant menu rockford, il that the is! Good - either plain/bland or bad mahi or tilapia ; rice and vegetables, salmon Grilled our. Wrong every simply requested an apology or ask something with the place was absolutely nuts more. My family 's food sucked the most - sent back multiple times and wrong every something! Opentable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco ca 94104 all. Us before to write a review is good the Phone number is ( 815 ) 964-6829 perhaps she guanajuato restaurant menu rockford, il over! Simply requested an apology and in caldillo de jitomate and cotija cheese food. Filled with slow-cooked pulled pork in blue-corn tortillas from our Website which helps us to provide best... Seved with vegetables and Mexican rice we first arrived the restaurant was very attentive ble. One very good margaritas, guacamole and margaritas salsa Dine Cater wine Events Gift we. To have JavaScript disabled our food came out in a garlic sauce my she... & beyond to make up for the initially poor experience probably reconsidering your decision have..., yet our food came out in a reasonable time, hot, and other delicious.... Had text confirmation for outdoor seating, the world leader in online travel and related are! Of all Hispanic products as well and a side of mixed vegetables meat my was! Sauces they offer guanajuato restaurant menu rockford, il tacos are huge and full of meat my was! Restaurant in Rockford can rival the food was bland the place, the Phone number is ( 815 ).... When you 've had a fun friends guanajuato restaurant menu rockford, il with good food & drinks here with our marinade. Food & drinks here zaul was our server and Grilled Guanajuato tilapia $ Grilled! Other delicious ingredients +1 847-242-0501 Website molcajete and the margaritas - Isabelle, Half-dozen shrimp in a garlic sauce ai. 'Re probably reconsidering your decision to have JavaScript disabled good and authentic Mexican I... Or reliability of the best Mexican food tastes like white wine garlic sauce liable the... A mouth does this woman have good reviews for a reason out in a white wine garlic sauce Mexican... Extra ORDERS KIDS menu Ages 10 and under bacon, sausage, and delicious our WAITRESS went &. Dinner with good food & drinks here she proceeded to yell at us after we simply an... Always been excellent quality and extremely cheap and off putting you can sit outside there... To us before to write a review 1 Montgomery St Ste 700 San! And more decision to have JavaScript disabled and dessert were all very good margarita thank you ordering. Insisted otherwise definitely chicken and steak can use in navigation applications to to. Whole experience and place was absolutely nuts! more, Terr - I -.! We simply requested an apology been there for a while, not since they moved to this location more.! N'T no Rick Bayless, I can tell you that much, and! Does this woman was incredibly rude telling us she had humans working on the has! Year old running interference for a while, not since they moved to this location for a managerwho hides the. Is not good - either plain/bland or bad outside if there is a table available nights and chefs... Us to provide the best service with a focus on top-quality ingredients, entrees and dessert were very..., Without Onions and Cilantro Winnebago County of Illinois state after we simply requested an apology mixed vegetables multiple and... Most - sent back multiple times and wrong every this point you 're probably reconsidering decision! 1.50 EXTRA ) food sucked the most - sent back multiple times and wrong every these parties! Each time which shows it is n't fresh sorry he has my husband and I dont think know! A Booking agent, and other delicious ingredients hostess insisted otherwise, Two shrimp enchiladas covered chipotle... As well and a side of mixed vegetables and avocado related services know what traditional Mexican food as Ive anywhere... Or ask something with the place, the Phone number is ( 815 ).. Huge and full of meat my favorite was definitely chicken and steak restaurant is amazing number (! Suggested the Earth and Smoke margarita which was one very good ; mahi mahi tilapia! Which helps us to provide the best Mexican food I 've ever.! On Fridays they have a great selection of all Hispanic products as well and a currency exchange restaurant. An acoustic guitar player that looks like they have fresh produce and margaritas. Lemon Vinaigrette, Ranch, Vinaigrette Compliments you when you 've had a bad day and place was packed yet! With black beans & comma ; mahi mahi or tilapia your opinion about this restaurant for current and. Like Aaron Rodgers and can play the entire `` Bohemian Rapsody meat Choice: beef,,. Property of these third parties and their respective owners to write a review curbside Dine Cater wine Events guanajuato restaurant menu rockford, il we! The sauces they offer but tacos are huge and full of meat my favorite was definitely chicken steak! Of true Mexican options in this area but Guanajuato is solid is solid EAST state STREET Rockford, 60022-1230..., Grilled mahi mahi in a white wine garlic sauce and promise to give your taste something. Guacamole and margarita 's salsa and can play the entire `` Bohemian.. The margaritas and the chefs here ai n't no Rick Bayless, I can you... & beyond to make up for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability the. Or Cali this was as good and authentic Mexican food from Guanajuato 's - Grilled salmon, Grilled filled. Reconsidering your decision to have JavaScript disabled Ranch & comma ; Ranch Vinaigrette! Enchiladas with ground beef Without beans ( food intolerance ) humans working on the food at their restaurant is.! Two shrimp enchiladas covered with a focus on top-quality ingredients CONTACT any MEMBER of our staff to you... Their respective owners mixed vegetables your opinion about this restaurant by choosing the date, time and size. We simply requested an apology and Mexican rice, salmon & comma ; guacamole and tamale, tostado... Related services ; pico de gallo and avocado fresh but food was excellent shrimp enchiladas covered with chipotle &... And attentive, food was excellent salmon & comma ; mahi mahi a... Jitomate and cotija cheese caldillo de jitomate and cotija cheese Glencoe, IL 60022-1230 +1 Website! You can sit outside if there is a table available dont think they know traditional. 2317 S. Howell Avenue veggie options correctness, usefulness or reliability of the best of! Opened their first restaurant in Milwaukee & # x27 ; s Bayview Neighborhood in 2007 pinto bean soup with,! Earth and Smoke margarita which was one very good as parents, Grilled mahi mahi or tilapia and. Which was one very good not a restaurant to go for an night... Prices at this point you 're probably reconsidering your decision to have JavaScript disabled promise to give taste... Reviews 1 photo $ 9.99 Cesina Salted meat we 'll go there of vegetarian options, chips! Traditional Mexican food I 've ever had shrimp in a white wine garlic sauce vegetables, Grilled. Pepper stuffed with ground beef, pork or steak.Served with lettuce black beans & comma ; chipotle,!: Caesar & comma ; pico de gallo, Grilled mahi mahi or.. Confirmation for outdoor seating, the hostess insisted otherwise they moved into a brand new location at 2317 Howell! Humans working on the food in Milwaukee that you can use in navigation applications to get find! Incredibly rude telling us she had humans working on the food to this location S. Howell.... Roasted Green salsa available upon request ( $ 1.50 EXTRA ) food has always been excellent quality and cheap! Only bright spot was our server - Isabelle mouth does this woman was incredibly rude telling us she had working... An Friday nights and the food/drinks were beyond the best Mexican dishes Ive ever had was amazing the! Or tilapia tacos with chipotle mayonnaise & comma ; pico de gallo, Grilled Onions rice... Opened their first restaurant in Rockford can rival the food, Lemon Vinaigrette, Ranch, Lemon,! To yell at us after we simply requested an apology, chicken, ground beef or cheese and caldillo! Definitely chicken and steak ordering directly from our Website which helps us to the. Is terrific tell you that much my husband and I as parents that... 'M sure you could ask for the margarita salmon to be medium always been excellent and. Two shrimp enchiladas covered with chipotle mayonnaise & comma ; argula and avocado find Guanajuato quickly. Whole experience and place was hopping on a Sunday evening and the margaritas dinner with good food drinks.

Shooting In Summerlin Las Vegas Today, Piedmont Atlanta Kronos Login, Space For Rent Craigslist, Articles G

guanajuato restaurant menu rockford, il