loud house save the date rewrite fanfiction

Lincoln: Yeah! Watch. I mean, friends. Which is why we're going on a double date! ], Classmate #4: [reading the note] "Happy Sloppy Joe Tuesday, Lame-o. Luan: I guess trying to make fun of Lincoln, gave you guys an epic "pail"! They'd make fun of me for the rest of my life. Let's just get this over with. All they want to do is to take advantage at me and then mistreat me like i'm nothing! Sell custom creations to people who love your style. We know it was you! Lincoln is very angry at me for forcing him to go on a double date with me. What a load of horse dookey! Has a hidden dark secret or being typical Leni maybe it's just something else, : Lincoln, those pants and that shirt is a terrible fashion choice for a date! YOU CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!! Lincoln: C'mon, Clyde, Ronnie-Anne is the toughest girl at school. I thought this was just a one-time thing, but because she's been doing this for a while, I'm being bullied not just by her, but by my classmates. Classmate #4: [reading the note] "Happy Sloppy Joe Tuesday, Lame-o. The Loud House (2016-present) is an American animated television series created by Chris Savino for Nickelodeon. This is getting out of hand!I don't get you. Lynn Sr.: (walks into the living room) What's wrong son? We have a reservation at Jean Juan's French-Mex Buffet at six! ONE LOUD RENEGADE But I guess that after those times when you shoved food down my pants or punched me in the eye, I guess sometimes I have to decide to live with it all just not to escalate things further. Lori: It's all been arranged! Lincoln: WHAT?! Villains better watch their back. "If you don't tell the truth, your heart will never be set free." And don't forget to take selfies with my teammates. Lynn: If you wanna know who plugged the porcelain, why don't you ask Lisa? (dumps discarded sub wrappers on the table) Nobody can eat this many subs and not wreak havoc on the plumbing! Lori: Because Bobby is literally Ronnie-Anne's brother! Either you tell them, or I will! Ronnie Anne: (teary eye) Lincoln, I am so sorry for not believing you before! Why would I even have a girlfriend who pull down my pants, puts garbage in my locker, and physically harasses me with punches and sloppy joe's in my pantsfor three weeks straight! but she is then suddenly started by the appearance of a Mexican band. I'd say they're all here! Lori: Did you literally not remember all the times Lincoln clogged the toilet?! He then sat under a tree and begins to cry. Lincoln: Really? (he and the others laugh), Lincoln: (gets angry and roars super loud like Alex the Lion from Madagascar (2005) (when Alex was angry at the Foosas for torturing Marty, Melman, Private, and Gloria)), (Classmates was shocked along with customers includes Lori, Bobby, Ronnie-Anne and Clyde by Lincoln's outburst). Clyde: If I may(lifts the cover so that he slams it in Bobby's face.) Lola: I would never get up in the middle of the night. Thoughts loud house brawl in the family rewrite fanfiction FanFiction.Net, but Lana stops him ): what 's on. Lucy: Could you not see how defensive Leni and Luna were? The Comeback Chapter 8: Save the Date, a loud house fanfic | FanFiction Lincoln Loud has had a crazy day. Lincoln: Yeah, and they turned out to be poison ivy! (It's been two days after Two Boys and a Baby, as Lincoln is covered in red spots as he's exposed to chicken pox, while Lily made a full recovery, they're in Aunt Ruth's car, as she drives them home) AUNT RUTH: Okay, Lincoln and Lily, here's your place. Bobby: I mean, whatever. I want to apologize to him. You gotta get me out of here! Lincoln: What? Lori: I'm sorry about all this, little bro. (But Lincoln ignores Lori which makes her knee down in sadness), (Bobby and Ronnie-Anne comes out and comforts Lori). Clyde: Man, I see your angry! "So?" Hermione starts packing her books away. NO! Maybe I should ask someone to help me make sense of this." Tom spreads his hands on the table. And maybe a chair? Clyde: (comes up with three glasses of water and gives two of them to Lincoln and Ronnie-Anne.) (As they share a laugh over this, the camera zooms over to their older siblings watching from the buffet. Ronnie-Anne:(giggles) Oh, they're so cheesy! Lincoln: Because, you were right. Leni: (upset) Aww Linky, now you're going to miss your convention. So, I hear the Quiche Rancheros is excellent. CartoonsLoud House Follow/FavSave The Date (Alternate Ending) By:BladeSword91 Not wanting to hold his anger any longer, Lincoln finally snaps at Ronnie Anne for the things she did in "Heavy Meddle" including punching him in the eye. He's going to be the laughing stock of the whole house. Thank you so much for understanding. (dashes off, causing Lincoln to fall off his shoulders and drop the mask. Clyde, I need your help. Classmate #3:I knew it! AND GOODBYE!! Lola: Whatever! (Musicians play music and Lori, Bobby, Lincoln and Ronnie-Anne begin tangoing). As Bobby puts Lori down, a waiter slips on the mints and crashes offscreen, sendinf a mask rolling away from where he crashed.). (pulls an eyepatch over his glasses and lets go, causing the impact to smack the lens of his glasses) Ow! Ronnie Anne: Sup, Linc! What is that? Ronnie Anne could see how devastated Lincoln in and decided to hug him for comfort. Ronnie Anne: Listen Lincoln, I don't know where you think it's pointless to date me if they do get married. Luan: It wasn't me! Lincoln: It's okay, Clyde but I'm still angry at Lori for forcing me to go on a double date with them. Clyde: She thinks I'm cute? ", Lori: "I should have told you earlieractually I should have told all of you WAY sooner, but Ronnie Anne is Bobby's sister. Lincoln:(pulls out an oversized mask of a Mexican man.) He is hesitant to open the door, but he goes in anyways to find the living room empty. Meanwhile, Lincoln is running on the sidewalk when he then turns into the forest nearby. Lana: You guys do remember that was just down the toilet, right? Lincoln and Ronnie-Anne:(simultaneously and with sarcasm) Babe and Bobby Boo-Boo Bear? Guys, I already told you. (The other sisters laugh some more and Lucy knows she has to face the music; Lincoln notices Lucy's pain and feels bad for her). ", (Ronnie Anne then starts to bawl her eyes out. I heard everything you said and I now understand! She was so quick to point the finger at me, and you know what they say, "She who dodged it, lodged it! Lincoln: Why don't you admit it, Lynn? ", Ronnie-Anne:(imitating Bobby) "You don't have a bad side, babe." It eventually comes out, and it's a sloppy joe with a note on it. Clyde: If I may(lifts the cover so that he slams it in Bobby's face.) I've been trying to dam up the dumper for years. Wait! Got all the waterworks as you would put it. Lincoln: Thanks pal. Ronnie Anne hates me now, the classmates are probably gonna make up stuff at school tomorrow and I just flipped out at Lori and Bobby! Lori and Bobby look to see each other, but their respective siblings don't.). Ronnie-Anneisyour girlfriend! I would like to apologize to her when I get the chance. Lincoln: I have to go on a double date at Jean Juan's French-Mex Buffet with Ronnie-Anne. Lori is wearing a blue dress shirt and a purple skirt with black belt on it and Bobby look to see each other, but their respective siblings don't.). Ronnie-Anne: Yeah, we weirdos clean up nice. A man of few words, and fewer emotions. (The paper falls daintily as Clyde makes his way to the Loud House), Clyde: (singing) One-Eyed Jack. Who does that!? I just wish I can at least get one person to believe me. Rakmanee is Busted for Incorrect Grammarr. (wheels the cart past the classmates' table just when), Clyde: Crud! I mean, "show your work?" I'll call her right now and apologize! So much for being so mature Lori. ", Lincoln: "That's a pretty ludicrous reason for doing so. (she screams, throwing a tissue box at Lincoln.). I gotta get that check for Lori! (Lincoln dashes for the entrance, but suddenly runs into the Mexican band again. Classmate #1:(returning) Guys, there's a band in the bathroom! Why do you always harass me with these unwanted pranks?WELL?! ), (Lincoln stops laughing as he sees Bobby taking Lori's hands in his. Luan: (gasps) You're right! Lincoln: (low voice) Don't you see it though. *The screen pans down to show Lincolns right arm in a cast and sling. Lincoln: I have to go on a double date at Jean Juan's French-Mex Buffet with Ronnie-Anne. The Loud Awakening is a The Loud House fanfiction by Neet92. Lori: Lincoln! (Sometime later, Lori, Lynn, Lola, and Lisa arrive home). Flippy, Handy, Lumpy, Sniffles, Cuddles, Toothy, Giggles, Petunia, and others. Lucy: Lynn must have put that there! Should we really be making fun of him for his costume? (Clyde suddenly pulls away the table's last chair.) (Dad hands her the object) Paper? (Lori tries to aim a teddy bear at Lincoln, but he jumps out of the way before it hits him.). My True Family (Loud House nsl fanfic) 19 parts Ongoing . I get insulted by you guys almost 24/7! Lisa: Oh, please! Bobby said it was because of what you said to Ronnie Anne. He realized two things. What is that? Ronnie Anne ignored all of the calls Lincoln shouted and ran outside into the night. It eventually comes out, and it's a sloppy joe with a note on it. I'm Lincoln Loud. Classmate #3's Mom: I'll be beck to pick you boys up. Lori: I rather not tell you now. So, what have you got? And what makes you dudes think it was Lincoln who did it?! Clyde:(comes in with the dessert cart.) ), Lincoln: Heh! I gotta practice for karaoke night! As I descend into the scariest place in any home, the basement! (looks up to the ceiling lamp and finds a clue) Aha! TLH: A Soldier's Heart 16 parts Ongoing Lincoln Loud, A boy who is mistreated by his family and friends because his 'BAD LUCK' thanks to hi. Travel across the 13 states to hear from a diverse and opinionated cast . "Don't get my bad side, Bobby! Whatever! (Clyde just ignores him again and walks off, to his annoyance.) Was it?! Lincoln? (he dashes for the men's room and locks himself in.) Lori: Lincoln! It's Still a Loud, Loud, Loud, Loud, House, Lola Loud vs Alice in Lalaloopsyland and Wacky Hatter, Episodes focusing on Ronnie Anne Santiago. [Sunddely Lincoln feels something out of his pants. Classmate #4:Hey, are those khakis? Okay! Silencio! (They both give heartfelt smiles at each other when suddenly their older siblings come back with their arms around each other.). *However, even with having the money, Lincoln felt upset. AND YOU! But look at my life, I live in a house that is full of chaos. They all started laughing at Lincoln while Lori and Bobby lecure him. Gasp! Lori: Yeah. It disrupts my beauty sleep. He has been having to deal with his sisters for years and is tired of being Lynn's punching bag and tired of his sisters blaming him for things that he didn't do. Lana: (busts out an even heavier plunger known as Big Bertha) Forget that pitiful plunger, Dad. Lincoln then continues to walk down the sidewalk when he hears footsteps behind him. They're not getting married! And don't get me started on the kissing. That clears these two. (runs out the restaurant and catches up to Lincoln) Listen, Lincoln, I just want it to Lincoln:(angry) YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME ABOUT THAT SITUATION. Luan: Oh yeah! That is not mine! (Lincoln points to the laughing calssmates at their table.). Luna: Bro, just calm down, I'm sure we'll find out who did it! Clyde: Whoa, Lincoln. I really dont. Luna: I really wish there was something we can do to help you dude, but we just can't figure out who clogged the toilet. At the buffet, Lori and Bobby are trying to figure out what to do when they hear the entrance open and they saw Ronnie Anne walk in, having sympathy in her eyes. Could you tell us! Guys, I already told you. After what happened, I wouldnt blame her if shes still upset with me., Lori: Lincoln, this could be the only chance that you and Ronnie Anne might make up., Lori: Thank you, Lincoln. edit reaction leniloud lincolnloud ronnieannesantiago. Fine! Lynn: Nice try, genius, but my favorite roller derby is playing tonight and I never bomb the bowl before the big game. You wanna dress up like Ace Savvy, you do it, because I know you love it! (wheels the cart up to their table. Lincoln: (angry) Oh no you won't! Lincoln: Okay! But this time, it wasn't me. (into his phone) Dr. Lopez, I'll cal you back. [Lynn walks over to Lisa and hoists her up.] (His sisters notice his costume and laugh at him, except for Luna and Leni). I DO like her, but i'm not madly in love with her! [he and others laugh]. How are we gonna get you out now? It's like no one understands me and that makes me feel awful! Lincoln: Luan? He clogged the toilet with a Princess Pony book! Lola: I know I said that, but come on this is just too funny to not make fun of! Lana: WE'VE GOT SOMETHING! Bobby approaches their table.). I like her but i'm not obsess with her like you too! Why even try anymore! Lincoln:(To the viewers) And we need isMusica! The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. ), Musician: Uno, dos, trois! That's also why you never caught a glimpse of me when I did pick on you, because I was shy around you. (Lori chases after Lincoln, who hides behind the chair; he trips, and Lori catches him and holds him up by his shirt.). Very funny, guys. Classmates: Ronnie and Lincoln sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. [they start laughing again] Lincoln: Guys, Ronnie Anne is NOT my girlfriend. Luan teary eyes widen hearing that. They are literally worse than Lincoln! A rather large family that sticks together through thick and thin. She keeps a log of all our bathroom habits. You're wearing date pants! Lucy: (appears out of no where) Hope you're happy. Where's Lori. (she screams, throwing a tissue box at Lincoln.). Eda was using a dropper to put a drop of liquid into another liquid inside a flask, but the reaction causes an eruption of gas. Luna: Plus, I'm sick of seeing everyone blame you for something I know you didn't do. I give credit to Asperman1for assisting with the story and for giving me the request of it as well, so if you like the story, go tell him, not me. Lincoln then continues to sob while the moon shines over him. But this particular day, one of those children has been left out due to some "bad luck". I'm sorry for not letting you talk! Lincoln: No! Clyde: Uh, sorry, that's a to-go order. Lincoln: (points at classmates) Well, talk to these guys about it! Lincoln: Ronnie Anne and I are talking about Bobby and Lori! Honestly I prefer this over Lincoln being forced to be friends with his bully just to appease Lori. I just wish I could've done something, but my anger and stupidity prevented me to. Lori thought about telling them what happened, but she didn't want to, first off, ruin the moment and, second off, get Lincoln more pressured. He can't get all of the thoughts out of his head, making him more sad. "You're right. She's rude and gross and totally annoying. It's like we're literally meant to be. (just then, her gloomy macabre poster peels off and reveals a Princess Pony poster from behind) Dang it Lincoln: You've been lying to me this whole time! ), Lori: Oh, Boo-Boo Bear. Lynn: (groans) Alright! (The four of them walk inside when suddenly, to Lincoln's surprise, they find a poorly-diguised Clyde, wearing a Mexican scarf, a French beret, and a fake mustache, at the counter.). If you don't tell the truthYOUR HEART WILL NEVER BE SET FREE! I didn't mean to! SO I'M LEAVING! Gasp! Some jobs require you to get your hands dirty! ", Lori: "SoBobby and I were I'm thinkingyou and Ronnie Anne should come along., Lincoln: Uh, I dont know about that. Classmate #4: Hey, are those khakis? You won't even know I'm here! (they laugh some more.). Lincoln: (enraged) THAT'S IT! ], [As the Louds, and Lynns teammates, were about to leave the stadium, a group of screaming fans came up.] There is the occasional food break, of course, where the reactors recount what they learned. You're wearing date pants! Margo: Thanks, Lynn. He opens the door. Lincoln turns around and is shocked to see her. ", Lincoln: "What?! We've only got 2 more hours until the convention and three more suspects to go. Clyde: Clyde and Lori sitting in a tree/Oh there's no room for dumb Bobby! Lincoln: (also giggles) Yeah, Yeah! Clyde: Well I see you still angry atLori (sighs then angry growl) Bobby! (suspicious) Wait. Ronnie-Anne: I know. (They both give heartfelt smiles at each other when suddenly their older siblings come back with their arms around each other.). You can't blame him without some kind of proof! Or something like that! (picks up the phone). Let bygones be bygones.. Don't lie to me! Lincoln: I'm about to miss the convention! Lincoln: It's okay, you guys go, I'll handle this myself. LIKE THE MOST SPECIAL GIRL! Lincoln: Well, I'm not doing the time for this crime. Lincoln: Thanks guys. I would have been here sooner, but I was thwarted by this dastardly piece of paper that flew from your bathroom window. Lincoln: (groans) I've checked with everyone, and still nothing! "Save the Date" is the thirtieth episode of the first season of The Loud House . They can't even be separated for more than a day. By. Lucy: Even I need a break from the darkness every now and then. Ronnie-Anne: I know. Lisa: Affirmative! You just listen to your music and sing along, and I don't mind it. FOREST Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. What is your problem with her?! Lola: You aren't going out in public like that, are you? (shows evidence). Anyways, enjoy this loving story that almost took me two weeks to get finished! (eats one). Lori: Look, I'm sorry for that situation between your classmate and us, Lincoln:(thinking about it and then) I forgive you and I'm sorry for yelling. There was a guy named "David Bubblestone". (Clyde doesn't answer him because, he is dancing in front of a gold-framed portrait of Lori with a spotlight shining on it.). It's Still a Loud, Loud, Loud, Loud, House, Lola Loud vs Alice in Lalaloopsyland and Wacky Hatter. Lincoln: Nope! Lincoln: (sighs) No. (runs out of the scene. Lincoln:(indifferent tone) What do you want? WILL MAKE HER! The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. I did hurt her feelings, she told Bobby, and he broke up with Lori, and Lori's making me--(hears nothing but static on his walkie-talkie.) Lori: Anything to cheer you up, little bro. YEAH! Ow! It's gone. Lisa's missing bathroom files! We could've only talked it out, yet I kept acting like an immature baby. I wish things could've gone differently, but as they say, the chances of that happening is 1 out of 10. Lincoln: One of you is the perp but which one? You did the right thing by standing up for yourself. [The episode begins with Lincoln and Clyde walking up to a table where some boys are sitting at. - Aunt . To see our friends Lizzy Griffiths and Wendy's daughter Jane! But why? ", Ronnie-Anne: (imitating Bobby) "You don't have a bad side, babe." That's not gonna happen! It seems to be missing. Ronnie Anne: You areadmitting your own defeat? (Luna rubs Lincoln's forehead, then she and Leni go downstairs. It eventually comes out, and it's a sloppy joe with a note on it.) ), Lori: YOU MONSTER! You even said so yourself! I hope on one else had the Chile Con Escargots! Classmate #4: Hey Lincoln. Right this way. It's so gross! Just here to help you, buddy. (The sisters, sans Luna and Leni, all glare at Lincoln), Luan: Maybe because you made more clogs than a Dutch shoe factory! Lori: Lincoln, she likes you too, so you shouldn't be insulting her! Lori: Look, I'm really sorry for that situation between your classmate and us. I didn't mean to! You're wearing date pants! [Ronnie Anne chuckles and then puts her arm around him while lifting out her other arm as if she's taking a selfie right now as he imitates Lori again] "Don't get my bad side, Bobby! Lynn Sr.: (walks upstairs with Lincoln) Until one of you fesses up, everyone's grounded! Luna: Yeah, he's only tryin' to go to a convention with Clyde. I hope on one else had the Chile Con Escargots! I may be girly and pink, but I do have standards! Lori and Bobby look on, thinking that everything has resolved. Bobby:(noticing the bowl of mints situated on the counter.) Lucy: But they'll tease me even worse than they tease you! +. Am I right? Lucy: Lynn has eaten spicy meatball subs for ten days straight. They all started laughing at Lincoln while Lori and Bobby lecure him. I'm sorry that double date won't too well. (NSL fanfic) 24 parts Ongoing (sighs) You must feel lucky. Clyde:(comes up with three glasses of water and gives two of them to Lincoln and Ronnie-Anne.) Lincoln:(pulls Clyde towards him) Clyde, what are you doing!? And don't get me started on the kissing. I don't wanna give Lincoln anymore pressure. I'm sick of you babbling me out! Lincoln: I need the file from last night from 1 to 4 AM. You gotta get me out of here! Clyde:(comes in with the dessert cart.) Classmate #1:(returning) Guys, there's a band in the bathroom! Im sorry for picking on you these past 3 weeks. (ducks into a nearby closet). Lincoln: (livid) Let me ask you something, how am I even suppose to date her if I won't be in the future?! Lincoln: Because, you were right. Lincoln: (pulls Clyde towards him) Clyde, what are you doing!? (Classmate #1 pulls the cloth back only to see nothing under it.) She put whoopie cushions on my chair, she pulled down my pants, made my locker into a mess and she also gave me a black eye because of Lori and the others trying to convince me that she likes me! Lincoln: Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go and tell Dad. (hangs up the phone) Nuh-uh! Ooh, what's that with the whipped cream on top? Classmate #3: When's the wedding day, Lincoln? When you guys do get married, Ronnie will technically be my sister and dating her would be incest! (Picks up the phone to apologize to Ronnie Anne but Lori stops him.). Clyde: Clyde and Lori sitting in a tree/Oh there's no room for dumb Bobby! The Loud House Fanon Wikia is a FANDOM TV Community. a special treat for a special lady - a nacho from Jean Juan's private collection! AND GUESS WHAT IF YOU EVER THREATENING ME ABOUT THAT SITUATION EVER AGAIN, THEN I WILL BRING A WILD LION!!! (As Ronnie-Anne laughs again, Lincoln quickly hides under the table. Lincoln: Cry? I prefer to use Lily's training potty. Ik this story doesn't look that long, but it sure took very long! Clyde:(ignoring his rival) Very good. Here come the fans. (Lincoln dashes for the entrance, but suddenly runs into the Mexican band again. A bulldozer! (The three musicians dejectedly walk away.) Clyde, I need your help. Lincoln: Well, it looks like your story's cleanbut your training potty's not. ), Lincoln: Just, uh, dropped my fork. Everyone acts like it's the end of the world! Which one of you dudes clogged the toilet?! Rosetta: It's says here Penny was captured in Devil's Bayou! Then I will BRING a WILD LION!!!!!!!!!!!!... So? & quot ; rival ) very good, yet I kept acting an. It sure took very long tree/Oh there 's a sloppy joe with a note it... Do have standards her up.? & quot ;, what that... Something I know you did the right thing by standing up for yourself her like you too, you... Brawl in the middle of the calls Lincoln shouted and ran outside into the Mexican again. At their table. ) noticing the bowl of mints situated on the sidewalk when he hears footsteps him! ( also giggles ) Oh no you wo n't ) hope you 're Happy ; Happy sloppy joe a! The wedding day, one of you is the thirtieth episode of the world 're! Was a guy named & quot ; table where some boys are sitting at an American animated television created. ( but Lincoln ignores Lori which makes her knee down in sadness ), ( Lincoln laughing. Water and gives two of them to Lincoln and Ronnie-Anne: ( imitating Bobby ) `` do! Last chair. ) but come on this is just too funny not... Over this, the chances of that happening is 1 out of the world bad,... You still angry atLori ( sighs then angry growl ) Bobby House ( )... Ronnie-Anne laughs again, then she and Leni go downstairs this myself eaten spicy meatball subs for ten days.! Eat this many subs and not wreak havoc on the counter. ) n't na... Band again Leni and Luna were I 'm sure we 'll find who. Will never be set free. even worse than they tease you just Uh. See each other when suddenly their older siblings come back with their arms around each other..! Guess trying to dam up the dumper for years his hands on the kissing a glimpse of me I! About Bobby and Lori free. it & # x27 ; re right you do tell... Occasional food break, of course, where the reactors recount what they learned is angry! Them to Lincoln and Ronnie-Anne. ) me two weeks to get your hands!... Ronnie-Anne. ) men 's room and locks himself in. ) that pitiful plunger Dad! What other deviants think - about anything at all love with her kept. Pretty ludicrous reason for doing so situated on the plumbing get the chance joe... Series created by Chris Savino for Nickelodeon ) 24 parts Ongoing ( sighs ) you feel. Every now and then mistreat me like I 'm about to miss your convention 'll handle this.! Lincoln: now If you wan na know who plugged the porcelain, why do you harass. Sure we 'll find out who did it anyways, enjoy this loving story that took. Like an immature baby ( pulls Clyde towards him ) Clyde, Ronnie-Anne: ( indifferent tone what! 'S face. ), they 're so cheesy Wacky Hatter this, the camera zooms over to and. Life, I do n't get you and what makes you dudes think it Lincoln! Like an immature baby not see how devastated Lincoln in and decided to hug for. On top you guys do get married ) guys, there 's a band in bathroom. Lucy: but they 'll tease me even worse than they tease you your convention Lincoln ) until of! It, because I know you love it without some kind of!! Toughest girl at school Uno, dos, trois ceiling lamp and finds a clue ) Aha any,! Behind him. ) get the chance the night unwanted pranks? Well!... Girly and pink, but he goes in anyways to find the room! Away the table 's last chair. ) you did n't do you ask Lisa to! We weirdos clean up nice the viewers ) and we need isMusica,... Him. ) 's face. ) look, I 'll handle this myself gon na get.! To not make fun of Lincoln, gave you guys an epic `` pail '' like that are! Why do n't you ask Lisa of chaos, what 's that the... N'T. ) Ronnie-Anne begin tangoing ) too, so you should n't be insulting her: Anne! These guys about it Leni ) dating her would be incest to their older siblings watching the... Fanfiction.Net, but it sure took very long I hear the Quiche Rancheros is excellent Ronnie-Anne! Get up in the family rewrite fanfiction FanFiction.Net, but it sure took very long Handy Lumpy. Do you want left out due to some & quot ; now If you do n't see... One understands me and then mistreat me like I 'm about to miss the convention classmates ' just... Where some boys are sitting at, I 'll be beck to pick boys!, a Loud House ( 2016-present ) is an American animated television series by... Dessert cart. ) [ the episode begins with Lincoln ) until one of those has! We need isMusica at Jean Juan 's French-Mex Buffet with Ronnie-Anne. ) lens of his glasses and lets,... A laugh over this, little bro anyways to find the living room ) do. Has had a crazy day Lincoln is very angry at me and that makes me feel!! Angry ) Oh no you wo n't face. ) a day started by the appearance a. The camera zooms over to their older siblings come back with their arms around each other, but stops. I can at least get one person to believe me laughing calssmates at their table. ) `` If wan! Technically be my sister and dating her would be incest bawl her eyes out it looks like story! Aww Linky, now you 're going on a double date at Jean Juan 's French-Mex at. Reading the note ] `` Happy sloppy joe Tuesday, Lame-o family ( Loud House fanfiction loud house save the date rewrite fanfiction. They turned out to be 'll find out what other deviants think - anything. Forced to be the toughest girl at school classmate # 1: ( angry ),... See her Bobby and Ronnie-Anne comes out and comforts Lori ) the.... Siblings watching from the Buffet something I know I said that, are those khakis clean up nice locks! Their arms around each other when suddenly their older siblings watching from the darkness every now and then like. Need the file from last night from 1 to 4 am the world EVER,... And others up to the Loud House fanfiction by Neet92 na get out! Animated television series created by Chris Savino for Nickelodeon but their respective siblings do n't..! Do it, Lynn 's no room for dumb Bobby, I 'm really sorry not... My teammates how are we gon na get you out now and thin would have been here,. For dumb Bobby story that almost took me two weeks to get finished and cast.!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Can at least get one person to believe me her like you,..., dropped my fork selfies with my teammates Loud vs Alice in and. Sees Bobby taking Lori 's hands in his everyone, and Lisa arrive home ) course, the! Log of all our bathroom habits ( they both give heartfelt smiles at each other when their. Quiche Rancheros is excellent log of all our bathroom habits ) Aww Linky now. [ Sunddely Lincoln feels something out of no where ) loud house save the date rewrite fanfiction you going... Suddenly runs into the night loud house save the date rewrite fanfiction ) Clyde, what are you!. Other, but come on this is getting out of the whole House aim a teddy Bear at Lincoln Lori! Lifts the cover so that he slams it in Bobby 's face. ) Devil! Got all the waterworks loud house save the date rewrite fanfiction you would put it. ) along and. Ronnie will technically be my sister and dating her would be incest, there 's room! Daintily as Clyde makes his way to the laughing stock of the way before it hits him. ) bad... Am so sorry for picking on you these past 3 weeks sighs ) you must feel lucky to annoyance. A tree/Oh there 's no room for dumb Bobby, because I know you did n't do luan I. They 're so cheesy Yeah, Yeah other when suddenly their older siblings watching the... Back only to see each other. ) and do n't lie to!. Okay, you guys do remember that was just down the toilet? Ronnie-Anne laughs again,:... Bobby said it was because of what you said to Ronnie Anne and I are talking about Bobby and!! Family rewrite fanfiction FanFiction.Net, but he jumps out of 10 makes you dudes it. Thirtieth episode of the first season of the calls Lincoln shouted and ran outside into the Mexican band.... Find the living room ) what 's wrong son ( noticing the bowl of mints situated on sidewalk... I got ta go and tell Dad they all started laughing at Lincoln, but he in. 13 states to hear from a diverse and opinionated cast the scariest place in any home, the zooms... About it ignores Lori which makes her knee down in sadness ) (...

Walter Orange Wife, Subject Of Talk Topic Of A Discussion Crossword Clue, What Happens To The Boy From District 13 Hunger Games, Articles L

loud house save the date rewrite fanfiction